Chapter 5- Stolen Weapons and a Quest

AN: Should I do any other POVs?
As you can see I'm doing a bit of Thalia's POV later on in the chapter for a change, but please recommend anymore if you want any :3

-🐳Percy's first person POV🐳-

"Hey, Thals?" I said, looking at Thalia from the branch we were sat on.

"Yeah?"

"Don't hate me for this"

"What do you me-"

"I swear on the River Styx to find a way to get you out of this tree permanently"

She gasped, then slapped me upside the head.
"Why did you do that?! What if you don't find a way?! Percy, it's just me, I'm fine! I can't have anything happen to yo-"

"Sparky, I care about you, and I'm sure you have plenty more goals on your bucket list"

She sighed, then pulled me into a tight hug,
"Thank you" she whispered.

-🐳Line Break🐳-

A half celestial bronze and half human metal (can't remember what it was) sword clattered onto the floor.
Backbiter.

I held up Riptide to Luke's neck.
"Yield?"

He sighed, it caused a bit of his sandy blonde hair that was on his forehead to flip up onto his head.
"Yes, I yield"

I smiled at him, then removed my sword from his neck,
"That was pretty fun" I grinned, shot him with my finger guns, then strolled off to the woods.

What? I'm going to chat with some wolf pack that I found, they're pretty funny!

"Hey, wolves" I greeted, the alpha- which apparently hasn't been tamed ever according to Chiron- came and licked my face with a saliva- covered tongue.
I just laughed while wiping it off.

"Hey, Alpha! How's the pack doing?"

"Fine" he answered in a gruff voice in my head.

"That's good to hear, have the pups been born yet?"

His mate, Silver, is pregnant.

"Not yet, but they should be very soon"

"Awesome sauce, can I go and speak with your pack?"

"Percy, you're always welcome, you saved Moonie's life!" (Moonie is a pup)

"Thanks, Alpha, but still, I want to be respectful to your family"

He gave me a wolffish grin, his silver fur slightly covering his deep brown eyes, then we jogged over to the rest of the pack.

-⚡️Line Break⚡️-
(⚡️Thalia's POV⚡️)

I felt a hand touch my bark.
"Thalia, it's Percy" A recognisable voice said softly.

My spirit slipped out of the tree and I materialised next to kelp head.

"Hey, how come you're here so early, you only have to be in your cabin at 9, it's 7:30?" I questioned, catching his eyes with mine. His raven hair was covering his forehead and, considering he's 12, he has a bit of muscle on his visible arms. His tanned skin seemed to glow with warmth in the sunset and his eyes were a soft, almost golden colour as the sun reflected in them.

I'll admit, I have a bit of a crush on him.

"I was bored and Chiron just dropped a bomb on me" he trailed off, his eyebrows scrunched together as he was obviously in deep thought.

I put my hand on his shoulder,
"You can talk to me about anything, Seaweed Brain"

He gave me a lopsided grin, my heart fluttered like a million butterflies.