Part 3

After Barry took the cop to the hospital he went back to S.T.A.R. Labs. "Who is he?"asked Cisco. "He is Leonard Snart, he is on the most wanted list. he is known for staking out his prize for weeks and before you know it he gets away with it."replied Barry. "Well that was before the flash was around, you'll get him next titb umme." They had no idea last week Cisco's cold and heat guns were stolen and are being given to Leonard as we know it. Caitlin walks into the room. "Barry are you ok, we can reschedule our date if you're u want to."said Caitlin. Barry wasn't going to let anything ruin his moment with Caitlin, even if it killed him.. "Caitlin I am fine we don't have time wyo reschedule our date" "WAIT!! You guys are dating!!said Cisco shocked. "Um yeah, I asked Caitlin out on a date tonight and she said yes."replied Barry. "You go dude!"said Cisco. "I am standing right here guys."said Caitlin. "Oh right, anyways see you to tomorrow." Cisco walked out of the cortex, but first he wanted to check on the weapons he made. When he walked in there he noticed they were gone. "Oh no, Caitlin's going to kill me." Cisco decided not to tell them until tomorrow after they had there date. He didn't want them to get worried and cancel it. After that Cisco went home meanwhile back with Caitlin and Barry..
"So Barry what time are you going to pick me up tonight?" "How about 8:00, it will give you enough time to get ready, but you are beautiful just the way you are."said Barry. Caitlin was blushing. "That sounds nice Barry and thank you." "Don't have to thank me I am just stating the facts." Caitlin started to blush even more. "See you at 8:00 Barry." "See you"replied Barry.
To be continued...