Part 31

"Your alive?!" Caitlin said with shock. Barry was as confused as ever. Caitlin went over to Ronnie and gave him a big hug. "Ronnie I missed you!" Caitlin said in joy forgetting that Barry was in the same room. Barry was jealous. He just stood there awkwardly. "Woah! Im, not Ronnie. Sure, he is in there but I am not him." Ronnie said. " Then who are you?" Caitlin asked curiously. "I am Martin Stein. I believe we are quite ill." Martin Stein told Caitlin. Barry stepped up to the side of Caitlin. "Well we can help you." Barry told him while wrapping his arm around Caitlin's waist. Caitlin forgot that Barry was in the room because she was overcome with emotions from Ronnie being alive. "Um yeah, I can run some tests on you to see what is wrong." Caitlin told Martin Stein. "Thank you miss." he responded to show his gratitude. "You can just go in that room over there and I will be right with you." Caitlin said with a smile. Martin Stein/Ronnie went in the room and left Barry and Caitlin alone. Barry started to speak to Caitlin about Ronnie. "I get it. You still love him." Barry said in a hurt tone. " Barry." Caitlin said with a sad look on her eyes. "No I get it! He was your first love and you want to be with him since he is not dead." Barry said starting to talk fast. "Barry!" Caitlin shouted. "What?" Barry was starting to have tears in his eyes. "I still love you. Sure, he was my first love and there were times I wished I could just speak to him again for just a minute. But I moved on....and fallen in love with you." Caitlin said to Barry cupping his cheeks. "Really?" Barry said starting to feel alot happier. "Really." Caitlin said kissing him on the lips. "I love you Barry Allen." She said. "I love you too Caitlin Snow." They hugged and gave each other one last kiss before going to help Ronnie.

Some time passed and Barry and Caitlin informed Cisco and Wells (not evil) about Ronnie. They were glad that he was alive and is glad to help. Barry, Cisco, and Wells were in the Cortex working on a way to help Ronnie then Caitlin walked in with a worried look on her face. "Guys. Its Ronnie." Barry walked over to her and grabbed her hands. "Whats wrong?" He said with a worried expression on his face. "Ronnie's atoms and Martin Stein's atoms are in some kind of war. His temperature is continuing to rise. If it keeps up, he can go nuclear."