Part 27

"Ok good we're on our way too." Iris said over the phone. "Good. Ok bye see you there." Caitlin said. "Bye." Iris said before she hung up the phone. "They are on their way too." Caitlin said to Barry smiling. "Awesome! I'm so excited! It's good for you and Iris to get to know each other." Barry told Caitlin. "Yah it is. Don't forget about you and Eddie." Caitlin reminded him. "Oh me and Eddie are going to be best friends." Barry scoffed. "Ok Mr." Caitlin said laughing. Barry also started to laugh. Soon enough they were both giggling. Barry took Caitlin's hand. "I love you." He said with a warm pleasant smile on his face. "I love you too." Caitlin said in response. They gave each other a peck on the lips.
...........................................
A few minutes later they were at Jitters. It was exactly 7:00. Iris and Eddie were already at the table. Caitlin and Barry walked through the doors and spotted them. They both exchanged waves. Barry and Caitlin made their way to the table. He pulled the chair out for her. "Thank you." Caitlin said with a sweet glance that just filled Barry's heart up with warmth. "No problem." Barry said blushing. He pushed her chair in and sat in his chair. "Hey Iris. Hey Eddie." Barry said. "Hey Barry." They both responded in unison. They both laughed because they did. "Caitlin you look gorgeous." Iris said. "Thanks Iris, you too." Caitlin said politely. "Ok what should our trivia group name be?" Barry asked. "E=mcHammer." Caitlin blurted out without thinking. "You know can't touch this." Caitlin explained. Barry laughed. "What's so funny?" Caitlin asked. "I was thinking the same thing." Barry said. They both started to giggle. "You guys are so cute together." Iris said. She gave Eddie a peck on the lips. "Thanks." Caitlin and Barry both said in unison.
To be continued...