Part 23

While Caitlin and Cisco were tending to Mark Mardon Harry came and sat down by Barry. "What really happened that day before you time traveled?" Harry asked. "Ok I'll tell you just please don't tell anyone." Barry said. "Ok I won't."replied Harry. "Mardon killed Caitlin." Harry processed this for about 5 seconds before speaking again. "That is why you beat up Mardon so bad." Harry exclaimed. "Yah. Harry I wanted to kill him. I wanted him to pay for what he did to Caitlin." Barry confessed to Harry. "I see and understand where you are coming from. But Barry in this timeline he didn't." Harry said. "You are right. I just got so mad I didn't realize what I was doing." Barry said. "Remember Barry they are punishments for messing up the timeline so be careful." Harry warned. "Don't worry I will."said Barry. "Ok, see you later." Harry then got up and walked away to work on his many lab experiments. Barry then waited to talk to Caitlin. After her and Cisco treated Mardon it looked like he will be fine. They put handcuffs that neutralized his powers so when he wakes up he can't do anything. Cisco went to help Harry while Caitlin sat by Barry giving them some privacy. "Barry what happened out there?" Caitlin asked. "I don't know. I just got mad I guess." He told Caitlin. "Barry that looks more than just mad. Are you ok?" Caitlin was worried about Barry. "Yah I'm fine. What I did to him is never going to happen again. Promise." Barry told her. "Ok I believe you. Just be careful next time Ok?" She said. "Ok." Barry told Caitlin as they both hugged. "Lets go home." Caitlin said. "Agreed." Responded Barry. Caitlin texted Cisco to look after Mardon because they were going home. "Lets go." Caitlin said with a smile. They held hands as they exited the building smiling.
To be continued...