Part 17

Barry and Caitlin abruptly end their kiss. Luckily Barry's flash suit was hidden. "What are you doing here Iris?" Barry asked. "I'm sorry to bother you two, but I need to ask the both of you something."said Iris. "Sure."responded Caitlin.
"Will you both go on a double date with me and Eddie?" Asked Iris. They both had speechless looks on their faces. They didn't know what to say. "Come on it will be fun. We can go to jitters, it's trivia night tomorrow." Begged Iris. They exchanged glances. "Sure, that sounds fun!" Replied Barry excitedly.
Barry wanted to go on a date with Caitlin again. A double date with his two best friends. It couldn't get any better. Plus he needed to see if Eddy was a good enough guy for Iris. But he would mostly focus on how beautiful Caitlin is. "Ok, so it's tomorrow at 7:00. Don't be late." Said Iris. She gave them both a hug and exited the room. Caitlin smiled at Barry ear to ear. "Our first double date together!! This is going to be fun!" Caitlin said. "It is." Barry said as he picked up Caitlin by the waist and twirled her around in the air. Caitlin couldn't stop laughing from ear to ear. She has the biggest smile on her face. Barry gave Caitlin a kiss on the lips as he set her down. "I love you." Said Barry. "I love you too."
To be continued...