Part 11

"Oh my Gosh!" Barry said aloud to himself. The firefighters weren't here yet and the cops were already on their way. Iris didn't know Barry was the flash. If she did she probably would dump Eddy in a heartbeat and try to hook up with Barry. The house was in flames. Barry heard a cry for help coming from the inside. It was Iris. Barry sped into the house with his flash suit on. Iris was under the stairs huddled in a ball crying. "Help!! Someone help me!!" Iris yelled with tears gushing down her face. Barry sped through the fire and got Iris to safety. "Stay here ma'm your safe now" Barry said to Iris. He then sped back into flames. He whirled his arms around in circles as fast as he can. By doing this he sucked up all the oxygen in the room so the fire couldn't burn. All the fire was out. Barry sped out of the house to see if Iris was ok. All the cops and firefighters were here. "Are you okay?" He asked politely. "I think so."replied Iris. Soon enough Eddy came up to her. "I am so glad you are not hurt, I don't know what I would do without you." Eddie then kissed Iris on the lips. At this moment Iris realized she shouldn't have Barry as a back up plan. She loves Eddie and only him. She should be friends with Caitlin and make sure she doesn't hurt Barry. It took this traumatic experience to turn Iris into a nice loving person. "I love you Eddie and only you." "I love you too Iris." They proceeded to kiss. Barry then went up to Joe. "All the fire is out." "Thanks, Flash." Barry then sped back to STAR Labs. "You did a great job." Cisco said. "Yah, the sad part is I don't have anywhere to live anymore.
To be continued...