Part 4

Caitlin went home to get ready for her date with Barry. She couldn't believe this was happening. She took a bath with rose petals in it. She imagined what it would be like if Barry was in the tub with her, but she quickly dismissed it out of her head. After she was done with her bath she couldn't decide between the blue dress or the red one. She decided on blue because it brought out her eyes. She did her hair,makeup,nails etc. By the time she was ready it was 7:50 Barry should be picking her up soon. She couldn't wait. Over at Barry's he was taking a nap and noticed the time 7:52. He quickly got ready and headed downstairs. Iris was sitting on the couch. "What are you all dazzled up for Barry?"asked Iris. "I got a date with Caitlin" "Oh....well have fun" Iris said sarcastically. She wanted Barry all to herself,even though she has Eddy she just wants a backup plan. Barry did have feelings for her, but that was before he met Caitlin. Anytime he is around her his heart flutters. "Thanks will do"said Barry catching that sarcasm. He didn't know why she sounded like that. Iris thought up a plan to separate Barry and Caitlin from each other. She knew Caitlin worked with the flash and that Leonard would do anything to get to him. She left an anonymous tip in his email that Caitlin Snow was close to the flash and which restaurant  she will be at tonight. Iris happened to overhear which restaurant he was taking her to. Iris would do anything to keep them apart. She did all this after Barry left to pick Caitlin up.Barry soon sped over to Caitlin's house and arrived right at 8. He rung the doorbell and Caitlin opened the door immediately. "You look amazing Caitlin" Barry said. "Same goes for you Barry."replied Caitlin. "Shall we?" He asked. "Of course Mr.Allen."
To be continued....