Part 5

Barry took Caitlin to this fancy restaurant called Friends. It was an Italian restaurant with an 5 star rating. "Are you sure you want to go here, it is very expensive  Hun Barry."said Caitlin. "Oh it itns all fine, I have it all takenb care of don't worry." The hostess took them to their seats. The place was lovely. It had chandeliers hanging at every table. Candles lit up the place. It was just perfect. They felt like nothing could ruin there evening. Barry pulled out Caitlin's chair for her being the gentlemen that he is and pushed the chair back in. Soon they both sat down and looked at the wine menu. The waiter came to take their order. "What would you like?" Barry asked politely. "A glass of the Eco De Moni please." "Make that two." Barry said. "Are you two ready to order?"the waiter asked. At that moment everyone heard a loud scream. It was Leonard Snart. He froze a guy at a table. Barry turned his table over so he couldn't see them. "Go Barry! Go get your suit!!" Caitlin yelled. Without hesitation he went back to STAR Labs to get his suit. But while he was gone Leonard found Caitlin and quickly kidnapped her so the flash couldn't get here in time. By the time Barry was back, Caitlin was missing. Barry felt like this was all his fault and shouldn't have left Caitlin. At that moment he collapsed to the floor and started to cry. He didn't want to lose Caitlin like he lost his mom. He didn't give up hope so he decided to scope the perimeter. Sadly he didn't find anything. He was angry at himself and went storming back to STAR Labs. He stopped in the middle of the street and yelled. "WHY!!!!!"