Part 28

Barry and Caitlin looked at each other. Barry reached over to Caitlin's face and tilted it his way, placing a kiss on her lips. "I love you." Barry said to Caitlin forgetting their on a double date. "I love you too." Caitlin said mesmerized by Barry's kiss. Suddenly they heard Eddie cough. "Oh sorry. We got caught up in the moment." Barry said abruptly as him and Caitlin both straightened up in their seats. "It's ok. It just felt a little awkward just sitting here." Eddie said. "Anyways..." Iris said breaking the silence. "Let's get on with trivia night." She said cheerfully. 
...........................................
They were tied with another team called Private Patiwans. It was Barry's turn and it was the last question of the night. "You can do this babe." Caitlin said encouragingly. "You think so?" He said. "I know so." She said smiling while holding his hand. "You can do this Barry." Iris said. "It will be ok." Said Eddie. The announcer walked in front of the board. "Last question!! Private Patiwans and E=mcHammer are tied with 100 points each. Place your bets. If you win the amount will be doubled. If you lose you will be deducted that many points." The announcer said taking a breath. "Ok.. The last question is...." He pressed a button which made the next question pop up. "What is the name of the cold based villain that the Flash took down? Is it A. Killer Frost B. Captain Snow C. Captain Cold or D. Mr. Freeze. Choose your answer starting...NOW!!" Barry raised his number to 100 points which was the maximum and chose C. Captain Cold. He knew the answer considering that he is the Flash. "Are you sure your right?" Iris asked Barry. "Positive. I am a CSI remember." Barry said. "Oh right." Iris said as she tapped her forehead. Caitlin gave Barry's hand a tight squeeze. She knew he was right because he took him down and that he was the Flash. Eddie and Iris didn't know so it was kind of funny. Barry looked at Caitlin smiling. He smiled back. He knew what she was saying. Then, the announcer came. "The results are in." He said. The Private Patiwans table were crossing their fingers. "The winner is..... E=mcHammer!!!!."
To be continued...