Part 26

"Let me go!" Mark Mardon yelled angrily. He thrashed around but soon winced in pain. "You were beaten up pretty bad so I wouldn't do that." Caitlin said. "I don't care just let me go!" He yelled. "You are not going anywhere." Cisco said to him. Mark Mardon tried to summon a ball of hail. "Why can't I use my powers?" He asked confused. "It's your cuffs. They neutralize your powers." Barry said. "I guess you won't take them off of me will you." "Nope." Barry told him. "Ugh. I guess I'm stuck here." He exclaimed. "You got that right." Cisco said chuckling. "Anyways, you need your rest so you should go back to sleep and heal." Caitlin told him. "Fine." Mardon said angrily. He fell asleep soon after. While he was asleep Caitlin checked his vitals. "His vitals look normal and he seems to look fine so he should be going to prison soon." Caitlin said. "Good." Barry sighed in relief. "Barry. I just remember we have that double date with Iris and Eddie tonight." Caitlin said. "Man, I forgot about that with what everything that has been going on and all." Barry said. "Don't worry it's ok." Caitlin reassured him.
...........................................
They continued through their usual workday. For once it wasn't hectic. After they were finished at work they went home to get ready for the double date with Iris and Eddie at Jitters. "You look beautiful Cait." Barry complimented her. "Same goes for you handsome." Caitlin said. It was 6:45pm. "It's time to go. Let's take a cab for once." Caitlin said. "Ok sweety." Barry said that just to make Caitlin blush. It sure did work. They walked out the apartment and locked the door. Soon enough they were in the cab. They called Iris to let them know they were on their way.
To be continued...