Part 22

The meta human alert went off for the second time. (First for everyone else) "Meta in the park" Cisco said. "Got it." Barry replied. He changed into his flash suit in a blink of an eye. Before he went he pulled Caitlin aside. "Cait no matter what happens, stay here. I want you to be safe. I love you." Before Caitlin could say anything Barry laid a kiss on her lips. After about five seconds Barry sped off. "I love you too." Caitlin said into the wind. Barry was angry for what Mark Mardon did. When Barry got there he didn't even let him get the chance to speak. It all happened so fast. Barry punched Mardon so fast. He was throwing one punch after the other. Barry was killing him but he didn't realize it. Mardon was unconscious but Barry didn't care. He was blinded by fury. He truly wanted to kill him for what he did to Caitlin. All of a sudden he heard Caitlin's voice in his ears. "Barry! Stop! You are killing him! This is not you!" Caitlin pulled Barry back into reality. Mark Mardon laid on the ground. His face was bleeding and bruised. Eyes swollen shut. He looked terrible. "Oh my gosh. What have I done?" Barry said. He lifted Mardon up and sped him back to STAR Labs so they could fix him up. "I'm sorry, I don't know what happened." Barry said as he lied him on the hospital bed. "It's ok Barry. He is going to be fine." Caitlin reassured him. Barry went to sit down. Holding his hands to his head. "What have I done? I didn't even know I was capable of that." Barry thought to himself silently.
To be continued...