Rumors🙇🙇 006

Cassidy

I walked through the halls and I got a few nasty stares. A lot actually. I asked to my locker and put in my combination 38-0-26 click. Chelsea came to my locker with her books in her hand.

"Please tell me you did the Spanish homework"she whined

"Yea I did here"I said handing her the sheet "lets get to first hour".

We walked down the hallway and into Mr. Zammits Math class. I took my seat in the far back corner with Chelsea and I sat back and watched as he filled the board up with numbers. I don't see why we need to show our work when we have calculators.

"Pass up the homework"Mr. Zammit said.

"If you don't have a home do you still get homework?" Fabio a boy in the far back asked

"Ugh Fabio yes"Mr. Zammit said and shook his head and finished collecting homework. Blake into class late as usual and took a seat behind me. I turned to him and smiled then turned back.

"Has he collected homework yet" Blake asked and I nodded my head and he gave his homework to me to give to Mr. Zammit.

The hour went on and Blake played in my hair while Chelsea killed my ears with how hot Jake is. I think Jake is cute and all but damn sweetie I get tired if hearing about him. I felt Blake twisting my hair and untwisting it. Finally the bell rang.

I got up from my desk and I walked toward the door. A group of girls including Blake's ex Tara walked up to me.

"I heard your dating Blake"Tara said and I shook my head.

"I heard she gave him head"Another girl added

"Isn't that your job Bitch"I shot back and she turned red "I heard you swallow for free".

"Excuse me"She scoffed "that's a lie all cum shots have a price".

"I heard she cheats on him"Megan added

"I'm pretty sure you don't wanna go on cheating"I said

Chelsea walked by my side and she looked Tara up and down and scoffed.

"Hot ass mess"She mumbled and we walked away

I had a couple of people come up to me and ask questions about something that never happened. I was getting tired of the rumors and I walked up to Blake in the cafeteria and sat by him at our table.

"Have they been asking you questions about me"I said quietly

"Yea they are all lies and bullshit"He said and rubbed his head harshly.

"Don't let it get to you"I whispered afraid to have a voice

"I won't" He said placing his hand on top of mines and grabbing it slightly.

Chelsea came to our table and sat across from us. She looked like she had been crying.

"What's wrong"I asked concerned

"Rumors"She said quietly and look down at the corned beef sanwhiches on her platter.

"You got them too"I said and she nodded her head.

"Hey we can't let them get the best of us I've had rumors surfaced about me all the time"Blake calmly said.
Jake came to our table and sat next to Chelsea and her cheeks turned so red.

"Wassup Jake"Blake said

"You stopped sitting with me to sit here so now I sit here"Jake said smiling and Blake chuckled.

"Well welcome"Blake said.

"I can see why you sit here these two girls are gorgeous"Jake said and Chelsea cheeks turned a even brighter red and I muffled a laugh.

A boy walked up to us who none of us knew and tapped my shoulder.

"Hey I heard you gave Blake a blowjob I'll pay for one"He smirked and I gasped.

"Leave her alone"Blake mumbled

"Any sweetie how much"he asked and I started breathing heavily.

Next thing I knew Blake stood up and punched the boy right on his nose and it instantly started leaking blood. A big crowd formed ad the boy hit Blake back and I stood up asking them to stop. I seen Blake on top of the boy punching him  and next thing I knew everything went black.

"Cassidy"I hear a distorted voice say.