Makeover😍 014

Cassidy

My hair was straight and my makeup was heavy. I wanted to be different tonight. My dress was short and heels were high. I wanted to impress.

Chelsea came into the room and looked at me.

"Uhm? Cassidy? What's with the whole extra look"she asked

"I did a makeover"I exclaimed

"No it's nothing like the real you take it off"she said grabbing makeup remover.

"No"I said she was her usual self her hair was curled, dress was medium, and makeup was light.

We go to the party and see Blake drinking out of a red cup. Liquor?

I walk up to him and sniff his cup. Juice. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"What's with you, your different"he said

"Do you like?"I nervously asked

"No"he said blankly

"W-what"I said I'm not gone lie that hurt my feelings.

"You need to stay the way you were. Perfect. Don't ever change"he said and I smiled

"Ok"

"And wipe that shit off your face"he said pushing me towards the bathroom.

I looked in the mirror and started cleaning off the makeup. I put on some red lipstick and mascara. I walked out the bathroom and seen Blake waiting for me. I went into his arms and kissed his cheek.

"Better"he said and kissed my forehead.

I took his cup out his hands and I drunk some. I seen Chelsea and Jake kissing and dancing.

"Go bestfriend"I yelled and she huffed at me. I live to embarrass her.

I walked up to the dance floor and started dancing with Blake. I matched eyes with his and we kissed. I loved kissing him. .

"Why did you put all that makeup up earlier"he whispered.

"I wanted to be different, for you"I whispered back

"Look at me"he said and I looked at him "your perfect, your beautiful, you are everything a guy could want"

"So I'm pizza?"I joked and he chuckled

"Your amazing never change for nobody, not me, not anybody okay princess"he said cupping my face and I nodded my head and kissed him.

Chelsea and Jake walked over and we took a seat on a nearby couch.

"You girls want drink? Water, Juice"Jake asked "there is liquor here just not for you two girls"

"Water"I said and Chelsea agreed.

"Blake?"Jake said

"Dude I'm coming with"Blake said walking off with Jake.

"I seen you two kiss"I teased Chelsea and her face brightened up

"I seen you two kissing too"she teased.

"What's going on with you guys?"Chelsea asked

"I honestly wish I knew what was going on, but I don't"I spoke and Chelsea patted my back

We seen a big crowd running towards the bar and we walked over there. Jake and Blake were punching two guys. We walked over there and we snatched them off. No we didn't we actually touched their shoulders and they looked at us then stopped.

We pulled them away and were walked to the couch and somebody gave us a first aid kit.

I grabbed Blake's hand and got a alcohol pad. He hissed as the alcohol burned  his scar. I pulled out a bandage and Blake looked at it in disgust.

"I'm not wearing that"he said

"Yes you are"

"No I'm not Cassidy"

"BLAKE!!!" I yelled and he huffed and let me wrap the bandage around.

"Your the only person he let bandage him up"Jake said and Blake threw him a mean glare.

"I feel special"I joked and smiled

"You are special"he said

"Aww must be nice" Chelsea squealed

"Yea must be"Jake mumbled and grabbed her neck and pulled her in for a kiss.

My smile was wide on my face. Like a fucking creep. Again.

"Jeez stop smiling"Blake whisperers in my ear.

"I like staring" I said

"Let's get out of here, we'll take you girls home" Jake said picking up Cassidy and carrying her out to his car.

Blake held my hand and we walked to Jake car. I got in the back with Blake.