Big Game🏈 013

Cassidy

"Alright girls this is our last game we have to do our best" Coach said as I adjusted the bow in my head. I fixed Chelsea's pony tail and I adjust her bow.

We finally get out to the field and stand on the sideline. We did a few chants than a few cheers. I seen my mom, Emily, and Mrs. Solomon enter the bleachers and my moms eyes watched with so much pride I tapped Chelsea and I pointed to mom and we waved.

It was very rare for her to make it to our games and competitions or events. This was just special to me, her presence made me happy.

I looked on the field and seen Jake running the ball passing it to Blake. I cheered loudly along with the crowd as Blake followed through until he was pushed back by a giant fat dude. I watched Blake carefully to make sure he got up safe and sound and the fat boy walked away grinning and I balled up my fist.

I watched as Blake got up and I took a deep breathe in.

Finally it was the cheerleaders time to shine. We ran into the field got into our formation. We did our cheer then the music started playing I hit a back flip. That's what I like by Bruno Mars filled the field as we danced, flipped, and stunted.

We ran off the field and the football players cheered as we walked off and Blake smiled at me and winked.

Fourth quarter

The score was now us at 48 and them at 48 too. I watched as the time ticked down fast like my heartbeat.

Blake took the ball from Jake 30....40.....50..... He ran through the field dodging all those coming towards him. The fat guy came towards him and he spun and ran past him. I cheered loudly for Blake and did a back flip. He ran to the end of the field a loud blare came out. TOUCHDOWN. Blake beat the clock and he scored the winning touchdown.

I grabbed Chelsea and hugged her tightly then I hopped over the gate and ran towards Blake and wrapped my legs around his waist. I kissed his lips and he kissed my lips. I jumped down as his family along with mines came up to us with congrats wishes.

Jake turned to us and grabbed Chelsea hand. His eyes matched hers as he lifted her chin to kiss her. They kissed and Chelsea face was very red. I smiled like a,fucking idiot.

"Party at my place"Jake announced "Mrs. Bloom can your daughters attend my party?"

"Of course no drinking"she smiled and the adults walked away.