House Party🏡 022

Cassidy

Me and Blake decided to throw a formal house party. It will only be our closest friends and family.  We moved in the house about two weeks ago.

I put on my black sparkle cocktail dress and a pair of black heels. My hair was curled and makeup was done to perfection. I walked downstairs and I looked for Blake. He was in the kitchen talking to the chef.

"Yes, but don't season it to much eh?"Chef Pier said

"Yes now I gotta go"he said walking my way

"You look handsome"I said admiring his black suit and fixing his black tie.

"You look beautiful like always babygirl"he said and kissed my lips. I heard the front door open and his mom and dad came barging in.

"Mom, Dad you an hour early"he said

"Well I had to be, awe look at my fat daddy all cleaned up nice"his mom said and I chuckled

"Here she go with these fuck ass names"Blake said

"Whats on the menu of food?"his father asked

"Shrimp and chicken Alfredo, Baked Lemon Chicken, Seafood Pasta, Chocolate chip cake, Cake ice cream and A apple pie"he said and his dad smiled

"So when is Camilla parents coming?"he asked and I looked to the ground

"Her name is Cassidy and soon"he gritted and he pulled me to the side.

"Don't apologize"I said and he shut his mouth
____________________________________

We finally had a full house. Everybody we loved was here. My mom walked up to me and gave me a big hug.

"Your home is amazing"my mom complimented

"Thank you mommy"I said

There was one person in particular who walked through those doors someone not invited. Amber. Amber is Blake's ex girlfriend.

"What the hell"Blake said looking at her walk her way to us

"Hi Blakey and whoever you are"she said and I rolled my eyes

"Cassidy his girlfriend and home sharer"I said taking her hand she had his way

"Oh girlfriend once a heartbreaker always a heartbreaker"she said

"Confused as to who invited you?"I shot at her

"Oh nobody, I just live down the street and wanted to meet my new neighbors, only to find you two here"she said looking at me with disgust

"Nice to meet you"I said sweetly and I smiled "now leave my house".

I pushed her out the door and locked it. Chelsea walked my way with a slice of cake in her hand.

"Hey is Jake here?"she asked me

"What?"I asked

"Is Jake here in this fine establishment?"she asked

"In the kitchen"I said and she walked off to find him.

The party was starting to die down and everybody started leaving ,Finally.

The house finally cleared out and the maids started cleaning the house. I walked up to our room and sat on the bed.

"Can you help me with my shoes?"I asked Blake who was undoing his tie and he walked over to me and took my shoes off for me. I stood up and he unzipped the back of my dress for me. I took off my dress and went into the bathroom and started up a shower.

I sat in the shower for about ten minutes a d then I got out. I wrapped my towel around my body. I stepped out the bathroom and Blake was sitting on the bed watching TV. I grabbed a pair of panties and a bra. I put on my under clothes and got into the bed.

Blake got up grabbed some oils and put his hands on my back and gave me a massage. He undid my bra strap and finished rubbing. Then buckled my bra again.

"Good night baby"he said kissing my lips and then going into the bathroom.