Chapter 5

****Max****

We finally arrived at my place. Pretty much our place it would be considered from now on our safe haven. I watched as the car and its driver pulled away and the gates closed behind it, leaving us completely alone in our own sanctuary.

I turned to look down at Kira that stood waiting patiently for me to unlock the door.

I had to mess with her. If you knew anything about me, you would know that playful side of me had to rear its goofy head and make an appearance for my girl. Hands down I was going to make the most of these 4 days memorable.

Very memorable.

I guess my antics and salacious thoughts were waving their flags to be noticed because she gave me this smile.

"What's rolling around in that head of yours champ?" she narrowed her gaze.

If you only knew...

I recalled at that precise moment her video she sent to me and the terms of conditions before gaining access to view it.

My devious thoughts went into overdrive. She stared up at me and immediately I smiled.

"I have terms and conditions Ms. Winthrop you must agree to before crossing over the threshold to paradise."

"Is that so Mr. Chase," she settled her gaze on mine.

"Very much so," I grinned.

She lowered her gaze and smiled and nodded her head.

"Name your terms and conditions champ," she tucked her lips neatly between her pearly white teeth and shyly gazed up at me slowly stepping close.

I stepped closer and peered down into her gaze.

"The terms and conditions of my agreement is for the 4 day duration you will be in my care. Will you comply?" I asked.

She agreed with the most gorgeous smile.

"The purpose of this agreement is to allow me to...physically explore every inch of (my guests) delectable body, within the limits of her sensuality with due respect to her needs, wants and sexual well being." I lifted her chin softly to enjoy those beautiful eyes.

I watched them twinkle with excitement.

"The Host and his guest agree and acknowledge that all that occurs under this agreement and beyond this door will be consensual?" I grinned as she giggled knowingly.

"The Host accepts his Guest as his, to claim, cherish and spoil during the term," I lovingly traced my finger over her jaw.

"The Host may pleasure, entice, arouse and devour his guest as he sees fit for purposes of personal gratification and his guests personal enjoyment and satisfaction," my eyes peered into hers.

I was clawing for self control as her pink soft tongue licked her lips slowly.

"The Host shall endeavor to please his guest at all times to the best of his ability. Do you agree to these terms?"

I paused for a bit. I watched her nod her head and finally close the distance. I swallowed hard at the sight of her eyes meeting mine.

"And the conditions?" she whispered with the most compliant and sensual gaze.

Damn, she looked delicious!!!

I lifted my key out of my pocket and unlocked the door, opening it before turning back to meet her gaze.

I pulled her close enjoying the excitement of this little game dancing in her eyes. It excited me even more that she was onboard with it all.

"The conditions during your 4 day stay gorgeous is to be pantiless preferably naked but I didn't fine tune and work out the kinks to that policy yet so that's for your next extended stay." I smirked shaking my head and grinned as she laughed.