Chapter 6

****Max****

****Saturday****

"Say it with me, Punta Catracha," she spoke with a smile. I grinned peering into her gorgeous eyes and repeated the words.

I watched her stand from sitting on my lap as I sat back and listened to the music.

Punta Catracha? You ask...

Well, it's a traditional folk dance popular in Honduras, Belize, Guatemala and parts of Nicaragua. It's traditional Music of the Garífuna...

I'm not gonna get into too much detail about it because right now that would entail for me to think and that my dear readers, is hard to do when my mind is turning to mush watching the dance moves before me....

The way she danced it...It made me salivate watching her ass and hips move.

To simply put it...it raises things and I'm not talking about my blood pressure.

Shit!!!

After a wonderful getaway, we had an awesome night as you may know and early this morning we returned home to enjoy some breakfast which I may add, hit the right spot because we were starving....

All morning we lazed around, goofed off and enjoyed each other to no end.

By midday after lunch, we decided to go out and enjoy the day. We did more island hopping and ended our outing with a stop at the Perfume Factory in Freeport.

Here you get to buy perfumes produced here by the workers. As tourists you get to mix your own, bottle it and name it.

I have never been one for strong perfumes and heavy colognes but I have to say their perfumes are nice.

The scents were subtle and easy on the nose. I sniffed in intervals to not overwhelm the olfactory glands. I watched Kira's eyes brighten with the large variety of fragrances.

When introduced to the fragrances of Patchouli, Jasmine, Mandarin, Rose, Gardenia and Freesia, you get this relaxed mellow feeling.

When she tried on three in particular, they did things to me. Kira naturally allures me with her own unique scent so she doesn't need any type of perfume because she drives my senses insane just fresh out of the shower or waking up out of bed.

When she does wear it, it leaves me calm, settled and at peace.

I can't explain it, but the moment she lifted her wrist for me to smell, it was like a burst of irresistible sexual need that formed within me. After the second whiff of another, I was slowly getting aroused. By the time she turned around with the last and final one on her opposite wrist, it elicited this near uncontrollable response of desire to just pull her into the nearest restroom and have my way with her.

I distracted myself with small talk and forced myself to drag out this need. When she held my fingers and pulled me along to try out the men's fragrances, I obliged and let her experiment on me. I doubted that what she tried on me would give her the same response, but I was so wrong. I watched intently the different expressions on her face. She went through the wild array of scents until her eyes fluttered shut on one as she pressed my palm to her nose. Her eyes fell on mine as I lifted my hand to smell it and it gave me the same feeling.

That all familiar subliminal sexual message in her eyes spoke volumes of its effect on her. We said nothing but a full mental dialogue was being spoken and I heard it loud and clear.

We held off the crazy need to run out of there. It wasn't needed because eventually we will have mind blowing sex tonight there was no mistaking that observation. So I played it cool just as she did. Her ever so often coy glances and stares told me as much.