Choses and Stalkers

"Ok brother, truth or dare," Dagur said. It's wasn't long before Dagur had come back from a world of pain after the Astrid attack. 'Geez, that girl could punch hard,' he though to himself.

"...truth,"

"If you had to get rid of one person out of all of us, which would it be," Hiccup sat there, just scanning over his friends but his thoughts were interrupted by an annoying voice,

"Oh, I think we all know who that's going to be," Tuff said.

"Yes, it's undeniably clear," Ruff finished as they both looked at Snotlout.

"Believe what you want, but if anyone going to be abandoned, it would be one of you two," Snotlout said, " I mean, you guys are actually pretty lucky to have me on your team,"

"Really, cause sometimes, it's hard to tell," Astrid murmured.

"Well, if I had to pick someone - I'd probably pick Snotlout,"

"SEE!" Snotlout yelled, "He chose Snotlout," He kept his smug face for some time before realizing what he had said and now, it was the twins turn to put on the smug face.

"SEE, TOLD YOU!" they both said relishing the glory.

"Oh dear, sister, I always knew this day would come,"

"As heart-breaking as it is, you can't face reality,"

"Snotlout Jorgenson, I believe you must be leaving, goodbye," Tuff said while waving his hand but after that, his jaw met Snotlout's fist and collapsed.

"Even though you may be right, I'll always have the last laugh," Snotlout said seeming to regain his huge ego.

"Right...now that that's over- Fishlegs, truth or dare," hiccup said.

"I'll go with truth,"

"What's your most darkest secret yet," Fishlegs was taken back as all eyes turned to him.

"Erm...well...you see-"

"Oh come on, out with it fishface," Snotlout complained.

"well, when we were three, I may or may not have...stalked you," Fishlegs said to Hiccup

"What the hell man?!" Hiccup exclaimed

"I was THREE! How was I supposed to know that following someone wherever they go was considered STALKING!!!!!!" Fishlegs said defensively.

"I'll definitely be keeping my distance from you," Hiccup muttered, no where near to match the laughter that echoed through the clubhouse.