06

Hoseok sighed, yet appreciated Taehyungs company. It was already lightening his mood ever so slightly. Taehyungs happiness was almost like a virus. If he was happy, you were too. Hoseok smiled and looked down at his shoes, now standing infront of taehyungs front door.

Hoseoks eyes widened feeling warm fingers lift his chin up to once again look into Taehyungs warm eyes. "I'm so excited princess." Taehyung poked his tongue out to the side slightly until he replaced his expression with a smile.

"You better have one of the nicest decorated houses I've seen because I could be asleep right now." Hoseok said until proceeding to yawn.

Taehyung looked at him for a short while expressionless, until glancing at his phone.

"But its 12.00?"

Hoseok scoffed, "And? I could still be sleeping. I'm a very tired person."

Taehyung chuckled, "It's okay, maybe after this we can cuddle in -"

"Nope. Not happening." Hoseok quickly cut Taehyung off, earning a pout from the other boy.

Taehyung opened the door to reveal one of the plainest houses Hoseok had ever laid eyes upon. The walls were a dull grey colour, accompanied with black and white furniture. It was very modern, yet lacked in colour.

Hoseok stepped in, the smell of fresh paint immediatley hitting his nose, he winced while pinching the bridge of his nose.

"It smells so bad in here!" Hoseok complained. "What do you expect, you'll get used to it," Taehyung spoke, stepping infront of Hoseok to remove his hands from his face.

The other boy swatted his hands away, "It smells! Stop that," He frowned stepping further into the house.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see your beautiful face." Taehyung said without a hint of flirtation in his voice, for once it sounded like Taehyung was being sincere and truly meant what he said.

Hoseok blushed a dark shade of red, moving his hands to cover his cheeks. "Why do we always get off topic?"

Taehyung shrugged his shoulders and smiled slightly, making his way over to the kitchen. Hoseok followed close behind on his tiptoes, opening up his fridge to see if Taehyung had anything he could eat.

"Hey, why do you have literally no food in your fridge?" Hoseoks fingers wrapped around the handle, while his other hand searched for food in the clear white empty fridge.

Hoseok stiffened feeling warm air flush against the back of his neck. Taehyung bent down above him, "I just havent gone shopping yet. I soon will, want to come? It would be fun!" Taehyung grabbed Hoseoks hand lifting him up, dragging him slightly closer to his body admiring the way Hoseoks face would warm.

"I-I'll think about it." Hoseok stammered, feeling the warmth of Taehyungs chest radiate against his own.

Both were silent for a few seconds before hoseok stepped back, eyes widening in happiness as he quickly ran over to the corner of Taehyungs study room.

"You never told me you had a piano."
Hoseok sat down at the piano stool, and gently ran his fingers over each of the piano keys.

Taehyung followed behind eagerly, sitting next to Hoseok silently while watching the other in a trance.

"I can play something if you like?" Taehyung offered.

"You play?"

"I can also sing as well."

Hoseok but his lip. Taehyungs voice was considerably deep, so hearing him sing must be somewhat relaxing.

Taehyung moved closer to Hoseok slightly, neither of them bothering to ask to move for more space.

Sitting silently, Hoseok listened to Taehyungs soothing voice as he sang a song unknown to him. To say it was calming would be a understatement. He shut his eyes momentarily, feeling himseflf slowly sway left to right in a calming manner.

Hoseok failed to notice the sound of the piano abruptly stop. He opened his eyes slightly and felt eyes boring into his own, Taehyung smiled as his face inched closer to Hoseoks. eyes widening, Hoseok stood up quickly before Taehyung could move any closer.

"T-Thanks you for showing me round and s-singing to me." Hoseok stammered, quickly making his way to the entrance picking up his coat, shrugging off the hand which had attempted to grasp his wrist.

"Don't go."