37

Taehyungs sudden confession drained all of the colour in Hoseoks face, his arms immediately bringing the shaking boy against his chest.

Taehyung sobbed loudly in Hoseoks arms, tears streaming down his cheeks to fall beneath Hoseoks shirt.

"Taehyung," Hoseok choked out, slowly and unsurely bringing his hand up to stroke the youngers hair.

"you're not fat."

At this Taehyung cried even louder, roughly shaking his head to tell Hoseok he was wrong.

Hoseok waited until Taehyung had calmed down, until he was no longer gripping so tightly onto the hem of his shirt and releasing small gasps of pain.

Whispering sweet things into his ear in hopes of calming him down Hoseok pressed a kiss to the top of Taehyungs head, smiling as he noticed Taehyung leaning up further into the sudden touch.

Looking up at Hoseok Taehyungs bottom lip trembled, eyes painfully bloodshot accompanied by a dark mist of sadness.

"H-Hoseok."

At the sound of his name Hoseok raised an eyebrow, gently brushing the hair out of Taehyungs eyes.

"C-Can you dance for me? Please?"

Hoseok was silent. His eyes adverted from Taehyungs own to look at a wall. He hasn't danced in a while, stopping once his mental health was getting worse - he didn't find enjoyment out of it anymore, but that was a long time ago.

Taehyung was in such a bad state, it would break his little heart even more if Hoseok said no. Hoseok hated seeing him like this. If Taehyung needed help, he was going to help him.

Biting his bottom lip harshly, Hoseok nodded his head. "Okay."

Taehyungs eyes lit up the slightest, still drowning in the red hue edging his vision.
Hoseok smiled, leaning down to lightly kiss Taehyung on the lips.

-

Taehyungs hands shakily gripped the steering wheel tighter. He was used to his hands shaking, although other people were foreign to this he ignored everyone's questioning looks.

"Where are we going?" Hoseok spoke through silence.

"Jeongguk has a dance studio, I was thinking we could go there." Taehyung replied, eyes momentarily adverting to look at Hoseok before fixing back on the road.

Suddenly Hoseok didn't so much like the idea of dancing for Taehyung as much any more. Shifting in his seat uncomfortably Hoseok kept mute.

"What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, noticing Hoseoks sudden mood change and the fidgeting in the corners of his eyesight.

Hoseok stared at his lap, trying to find his words. "Jeongguk doesn't like me."

At that Taehyung frowned, "Why do you think that?"

Looking up from his lap Hoseok tried to suppress a scoff, "Have y-you not noticed the way h-he looks at me whenever we are together? I-I haven't done anything to him and he h-hates me."