30

Focusing his attention to the TV Hoseok felt his eyes droop, he didn't get much sleep last night.
feeling Taehyungs eyes on him his cheeks blushed red slightly.

"Tired baby?" Taehyung chuckled out, Hoseoks eyes opening as he shook his head, until a few seconds later he found his head dropping once again with his eyes becoming increasingly heavy.

Staring lovingly at the male in his lap Taehyung rubbed his fingers against the marks on hoseoks neck, a slight whimper leaving his lips.

"Have you eaten? come on, I'll make you something." Taehyung suggested, removing Hoseok from his lap to grab his arm, eyes widening once he heard a loud cry escape Hoseoks lips.

Fear flashed in Hoseoks eyes, quickly pressing his wrist against his chest as Taehyung had unknowingly grabbed onto his ripped skin.

It was silent, Taehyung paused before he looked down to Hoseoks now shaking wrist, reaching out to the scared boys arm.

Pulling his arm back out of Taehyungs reach Hoseok felt his face pale, the pain in his arm deepening whilst he looked at the now darkening fabric draped across his wrist, blood seeping through the material as it quickly dripped down onto Hoseoks hands - his cuts reopening after not having a chance to properly seal.

Tears streamed down his cheeks as the blood dripped onto his sofa, the patch on the material expanding as Hoseok let out a shamed cry.

Hoseoks scared eyes met taehyungs, the younger stood still with his mouth open in disbelief, watching the blood drip down between Hoseoks fingers before coming to his senses.

Taehyung quickly picked Hoseok up who was now half conscious, his bottom lip trembling as he looked down at the limp boy in his arms pressed to his chest.

Running desperatley into the bathroom taehyung came to an abrupt stop, his face paling at the sight of the blood covered floor as well as the scattered out pills on the counter - a shaky breath leaving his lips before placing Hoseok down on the lid of his toilet.

Hoseoks head lolled back, hitting the surface of the wall as he felt Taehyungs shaking hands gently pull the now soaking sleeve of his hoodie upwards to reveal his blooded wrist.

"W-Why would you do this to yourself?"

Taehyung pleaded out, eyes tracing over each cut sliced into Hoseoks arm before fumbling to grab tissues. "W-Why?"

Hoseok cried out in pain once he felt the feeling of rough tissue against his wrist, tears of shame streaming down his cheeks once he felt Taehyung press a kiss to the palm of his hand.

At the sight of Hoseok crying uncontrollably Taehyung leaned up to kiss his tears away, his hands reaching for the hem of Hoseoks jumper before carefully pulling it over his head.

Taehyung let out a shaky breath at the sight of hoseoks ruined arm, reaching to grab a towel before removing the tissue and pressing it against his wrist in an attempt to stop the bleeding.

"You must have felt so alone," Taehyung felt himself grow angry, "you could have died." Taehyung choked out, his vision becoming blurred at the thought of Hoseoks lifeless body laying against the bathroom floor.

"I'm so so sorry." Taehyung cried out, "I-I don't know what I would do if I lost you." He whimpered out before removing the towel from his boyfriends wrist, wetting it underneath a tap before gently wiping away the blood painted on Hoseoks skin.

Hoseoks lidded eyes watched the younger male on his knees, trying as gently as possible to not hurt Hoseoks cuts even more. His teeth sinking into his bottom lip to supress his cries.

"Wait here, okay?" Taehyung stood up, pressing his lips to Hoseoks forehead before quickly running out of the bathroom, returning soon later with bandages in his arm Hoseok didn't even know he had.

Taehyung lifted his arm up, wrapping the bandage securely around his wrist a couple of times before securing it, checking for any signs of pain on Hoseoks face.

Leaning down Taehyung sighed against the soft bandage, pressing light kisses across the surface whilst whispering out how beautiful Hoseok was.

Hoseok sniffed out, watching the younger surrounded by his own blood become such a mess at the thought of losing the person who he loved most, Taehyungs head lifting up to meet his own gaze with bloodshot eyes and swolen bitten lips.

Bringing his other arm across his lap his fingers gently carded through Taehyungs hair in an attempt to soothe the shaking boy, this was all his fault.

At this moment, Hoseok was
happy he didn't die.