29

The dull ache in his arm was what woke Hoseok up, his head weakly lifting from the ground to be met with a mix of blured red and white colours.

The strong smell of blood made him gag slightly, his clothes drenched in the substance whilst his arm was painted crimson.

Hoseok bit his lip as he tried moving, his arm hurt so badly and his head felt faint - his limbs incredibly weak whilst the rest of his skin was ghostly white.

Using his unruined arm to press himself up he shakily stood up, leaning against the wall he let out a deep breath, his jaw clenching in pain when his arm felt stiff due to the now dry blood.

Groaning he peeled off his shirt with much difficulty, tears brimming his eyes as he hastily took off his jeans. Refusing to look at his reflection he stepped into the shower, slight relief washing over his body once he felt the warm water scale over him - the relief not lasting long as he cried out in pain when the warm water ran throughout his cut littered wrist, washing away the dried up blood to reveal perfect vertical lines digging deep into the surface of his skin.

slowly the pain subsided, a sick smile playing his lips as he threw his head back, chuckling to himself - this all felt too surreal.

Washing his hair thoroughly he turned off the now cold water, stepping out he wrapped a towel securley around his waist, eyeing his clothes sprawled out on the floor before deciding to put them in the bin - the strong pungent smell would take washes after washes to eventually leave.

Today was the day Taehyung was meant to return, and for the first time in the past few days he smiled a genuine smile.

Grabbing some antiseptic cream he gently dabbed it onto his wrist, teeth gritting together to stop him from crying out in pain.

As for the blood on the floor Hoseok had been desperatley trying to ignore he couldn't take one more second in the bathroom, deciding to clean it later when he had enough time - the sight of the blood covered floor making him shiver.

Closing the door on his way out he momentarily shut his eyes, taking a deep breath before hesitantly walking over to his wardrobe.

Biting his lip he didn't know exactly what to wear, but ended up reaching for a plain top which would be hidden by one of Taehyungs hoodies he had taken a while ago without the latter knowing.

Pulling the hoodie over his head he ignored the pain in his arm when the material flushed against his skin, uncertainty clouding his mind when he realised Taehyung was surely going to be coming round later.

Drying his hair with a towel a wave of hatred ran throughout his body, hating himself for being so careless and selfish the previous night. He was scared, he wasn't himself, the urge to harm to himself was overwhelming and the only thing accompanying his thoughts was not caring whether he lived or died.

Leaving the comforts of his bedroom Hoseok walked to his kitchen, placing himself down on one of the chairs underneath his table.

His appetite over the past few days had dissapeard, not feeling the need to eat when he was in such a low mood, his anxiety filling him up instead.

Scrolling through his phone he rested his head on the palm of his hand, a few minutes passing until he heard a few knocks on his door.

Dropping his phone he quickly made his way over to the door, a feeling of warmth surfacing his cheeks when he opened his door to reveal a smiling Taehyung.

Hoseok noticed how the youngers cheeks are fuller, a brighter light now in his eyes and he's looking better than he did before, he's made progress.

Smiling back at the latter Taehyung embraced Hoseok in his arms, hands reaching his thighs as he lifted Hoseok up to wrap his legs around his waist, pressing their foreheads together.

Letting out a quiet squeak Hoseok was pressed against the wall, Taehyung securley gripping his hips to close the gap between their bodies.

"Tae-" Hoseok began but was cut off by the taste of Taehyungs lips roughly pressed against his own, the youngers mouth now gently running across his jaw and cheeks whilst placing gentle kisses.

"I missed my baby so much." Taehyung breathed out, pulling back to look Hoseok in the eyes before releasing a needy groan, leaning back in to desperately mould his lips against Hoseoks as if it was the last time he'd be able to do it.

Hoseoks legs tightened around Taehyung waist, pulling him further against his hips as he became lightheaded at the kiss.

Taehyungs lips latched onto Hoseoks neck, his grip on hoseoks hips tightening once he heard a pleasured sigh escape the others lips.

Sucking harshly Taehyung pressed a hand against the side of Hoseoks neck, keeping him in place as he began to place dark hickies on his pale skin.

Squirming under Taehyungs administrations Hoseok grabbed the tanned males soft hair, pushing his head deeper into the space between his shoulder and neck.

"I missed you too." Hoseok panted out, his heavy gaze meeting Taehyungs own as he pulled back, lips swollen.

Smiling, Taehyung placed one last kiss to hoseoks lips before pulling away from the wall, still keeping Hoseok in his arms as he walked to the living room.

Placing Hoseok carefully onto the sofa like he was the most delicate being in the world Taehyung settled himself between Hoseoks legs, arms at either side of Hoseoks head to prevent him from moving.

Hoseok stared up at the other male on top of him, lifting his finger to poke Taehyungs cheeks to which he smiled widely at.

"I tried to eat a lot for you."

At this hoseok felt happy, "Even if it wasn't a lot, I'm proud of you."

With blushing cheeks Taehyung sat up, pulling Hoseok gently onto his lap before reaching out to the TV remote, turning on the TV to play in the background even if neither boys were actually watching it.

"How have you been doing?" Taehyung asked, resting his hands against Hoseoks stomach.

Shrugging Hoseok didn't want to admit he had been feeling very low, his depression coming to bite him the worst it had in ages.

Hoseoks eyes shut at the sound of Taehyung sighing, his thumb rubbing gently against his own hand. "Did you feel low?"

He was still before nodding his head, thoughts rewinding back to last nights events before letting out a quiet whimper, pressing himself further into Taehyung wanting comfort.

"I'm here now, you won't ever feel sad again if I'm with you." Taehyungs deep voice whispered into his ear, Hoseok looking up to give him a faint smile before pressing a light kiss to his lips.