03

"I CAN'T REMEMBER THE
FEELING OF LOVE."

-

-

hoseoks obnoxiously loud alarm awoke him from his sleep, groaning in annoyance he grabbed his quilt brining it up over his head.

last nights events flashed through his mind and left him sitting up straight in his bed, cheeks once again regaining a dark crimson colour.

hoseok unwillingly left the comforts of his bed, deciding to wear white skinny jeans, a light shade of pink top and a denim jacket to match the theme of the pastry shop he worked in. paying no attention to his growling stomache, he picked up his phone and left his house, sighing in relief once the sun hit his face in the most soothing way.

"hey princess." hoseok opened one eye and looked to his right, slightly surprised to see his new neighbour perched against the side of his house, twiddling a lollipop between his lips.

"why do you keep o-on calling me these things? my name is hoseok." he spoke, rather annoyed Taehyung ruined his peace and quiet as soon as he stepped outside of his house.

"sorry, but those names suit you much better." taehyung smiled widley, pushing himself off from the wall and making his way over to a rather irritated hoseok.

"well I don't like them. you don't see me calling you those n-names." hoseok replied tiredly, not giving the other male a glance as he began to walk down the path which soon lead to the cafe.

"you won't be calling me those names princess, i was thinking maybe -"

"just be quiet t-taehyung, you've been my neighbour for one day and you are already irritating me. do you ever stop talking?"

"i only talk this much to you, beautiful." taehyung jogged slightly to walk beside hoseok, bringing his pale fingers up to brush away hoseoks fringe which covered his eyes.

hoseok didn't attempt to move, honestly too tired to put up a fight anymore.

"hey, can i get your number on my phone? since we are neighbours after all." taehyung reached for his phone which was in his back pocket, glancing up at hoseok with a glint of hope and something else which hoseok couldn't quite grasp was.

"no, you would just harass me over the phone as well." hoseok crossed his arms, speeding up his pace.

at this taehyung pouted, hoseok watched him sulk and sighed deeply. "okay, here's my phone. add yourself."

hoseok passed taehyung his phone, regretting it immediately once he saw the excitement in the other boys eyes.

"well, i guess i'll see you later princess." taehyung smirked, brushing his fingers slightly along hoseoks thighs.

pausing, hoseok bit his lip yet continued to give his best glare at the other boy before turning the corner and entering the cafe.

-

handsome:
hey princess

hoseok: I'm guessing this is
taehyung?

taehyung: you guessed right baby.

hoseok: what do
you want? i'm working.

taehyung: ah, I'll pick you up
once your shift is over if
you want?

hoseok: no taehyung, i can walk
home by myself.

"princess?"

hoseok looked up from his phone, and to his disappointment taehyung stood right in front of him.

hoseok breathed out, sticking to his job since he would rather not get fired all whilst desperately trying to ignore the pounding of his heart against his chest. "what would you like to have?"

"i'd like to have you in my bed."

-----

please check out some of my other books on this account, i'm really working hard on them and i'd appreciate everyone's support <3