15

He was lonely - not that he didn't like
being alone, but the feeling of isolation and loneliness seaped into each part of his body. He knew it wasn't true, he knew he wasn't alone.

Sighing he picked up his phone to check if he had any messages from Taehyung. His cheeks heated up at the thought of the other boy, and grew hotter noticing his inbox was empty. He was upset.

Hoseok sat up from his sofa, making his way out of his house down the path towards Taehyungs house, hoping the younger was inside.

Knocking on the door Hoseok waited patiently, and when the door opened his eyes lay upon a unfamiliar figure.

"Can I help you?" The unknown boy spoke, eyeing Hoseok up and down without portraying any emotion in his eyes.

Hoseok coughed slightly, "U-Um where is t-taehyung?" He was confused to say the least. Taehyung had never mentioned anyone coming over Hoseok didn't know about.

"Taehyung? He's in the bathroom at the moment. And you are?"

Hoseok looked down in embarrassment,
"N-No one important." He stuttered, stumbling backwards down stone footsteps until he desperately escaped towards his own house, not sparing a glance back.

Slamming his front door shut Hoseok gripped his hair in frustration, letting his head bang painfully againts the oak front door.

Why are you getting upset? Taehyung has other friends, Hoseok acknowledged that. But why did he feel like crying?

"S-Stop crying. Taehyung doesn't like it." Hoseok whispered to himself, wiping the back of his watering eyes against his sleeve. He shouldn't be crying, he means nothing to Taehyung.

"Getting upset over such a little thing. Can you be more pathetic." He muttered,
abruptly standing up before heading towards his bathroom.

With fingers grasping onto the side of the cabnet door which slightly hung off its edges he desperately searched for an escape. His movements quickened as he panicked, "W-Where are they?" Hoseok breathed heavily until his fingers secured tightly around a bottle of pills.

Antidepressants.

His thumb swiped over the label, feeling the foreign object in his hand. He had stopped taking these for a while, convinced they were making him worse, or just not doing anything at all.

"I don't want to feel like this a-anymore." He breathed out, one hand gripping onto the lid as he screwed it off placing it against the sink. No one could judge him. Only he could.

Look at you, taking pills all because a boy you have hopeless feelings for has other friends?

He shook his head, downing his head back as he dryly swallowed a single pill, waiting patiently for it to take its effect.

Looks like you are all alone.