34

Entering his own house Hoseok immediatly reached for his phone, pale fingers gripping around the object before pressing on one of his contacts.

Jimin: hello?

Hoseok: c-can y-y-you come o-over
ri-right now j-jimin?

Jimin: what? hoseok whats
happened?

Hoseok: t-taeh-

Jimin: wait, don't explain. i'll
be over quickly hyung.

Setting down his phone Hoseok stumbled over to his bathroom, reaching for one of his pills which he had forgotten to take in the morning. Swallowing the pill he threw his head back to help him swallow, mind momentarily distracted until his eyes shut tightly at the burning sensations on his neck.

Glancing at himself in the mirror his fingers traced over each painful mark on his neck, flinching slightly whenever he pressed too deep.

Hands now clenching at his sides Hoseok tried desperatley to ignore the urge to go back over to Taehyungs house and apologise.

Shaking his head he winced at the pain that caused him, leaving his bathroom to be greeted with a knock on his door.

Walking over to the door Hoseok prayed it was Jimin.

"Hyung." Jimin gasped out, eyes lingering over Hoseoks shaking body before quickly pulling him into his chest, wrapping his arms around the elders shoulders in an attempt to calm him down.

"J-Jimin T-Taehyung h-he h-hurt me a-a-"
Hoseok stammered out into Jimins shoulder, tears falling onto the youngers shirt.

"Sshh, don't think about it."

Hoseoks fearful eyes pulled back to look at Jimins own, "I-I messed u-u-up Jimin. T-Taehyung n-n-now h-hates me, I-I ruined e-everything."

At that Jimin pressed a gently thumb over Hoseoks quivering lips, silencing him.

"We can talk about it later."

Hoseok shakily nodded, neither of the boys speaking after that.

Sighing into Hoseoks hair Jimin looked down to the floor - eyes skimming past Hoseoks bandaged arm.

"H-Hyung, your wrist."

Noticing Jimins wide eyes Hoseok hid his wrist behind his back, an embarrassed blush covering his cheeks as Jimin gently grabbed his arm before he could hide it. "Lets get you cleaned up Hyung."

Jimin held Hoseoks hand, closing the front door before walking over to the bathroom with an ashamed Hoseok following behind, fat tears rolling down his cheeks.

-

Jimin sat quietly on Hoseoks sofa, Hoseks head on his lap as he soothingly played with the boys hair.

It was getting late,

"Jimin."

At the sound of his name Jimin looked down towards his lap, giving Hoseok a questioning look.