38

Hoseok, although had a surprisingly good time at Jeongguks house, was extremely glad Taehyung was now driving them both back to their houses.

"I-I have an appointment with my therapist later on t-today." Hoseok breathed out, leaning his forehead against the window of the car.

Taehyung smiled warmly, showing no signs of judgment. "I'll drop you off." The younger replied, his hand intertwining with Hoseoks whilst the other kept firmly on the steering wheel.

For once, Hoseok didn't feel ashamed of himself for having to admit he was getting professional help - which he had always thought was something which told him he was badly different from others.

It was silent, the only noise that could be heard was the gentle patter of the rain hit against the car.

"T-Taehyung... you should see someone about your p-problem as well."

At this Taehyungs hands clenched around Hoseoks own, the elder releasing a small gasp of pain at the sudden action.

"There's nothing wrong with me."

"But Taeh-"

"No, I-I'm fine." Taehyungs voice was flat, his face not portraying any emotion. Hoseok didn't press any further, but the slight waver in Taehyungs voice told him the younger was getting upset.

Nearing their two houses Hoseok sighed in relief, glancing at his watch he noticed he'd have some time to relax with Taehyung before he had to leave again.

"Come round mine?" Taehyung asked whilst getting out of the car, looking over to Hoseok who was already walking over to Taehyungs door.

"Of course."

Smiling widely Taehyung stepped behind Hoseok, sliding a hand across his waist whilst the other opened the house door with his keys.

Hoseok was happy. He hadn't been in Taehyungs house for a while, he found the youngers house more comfortable than his own.

Taehyung lightly pushed Hoseok towards the living room, his chest pressed against Hoseoks back which made it considerably hard to walk - but Hoseok didn't mind.

Turning on the TV Taehyung lay down on the sofa, patting his lap for Hoseok to come over and sit down.

Hoseok lay chest to chest with Taehyung underneath him, his head resting underneath the others chin as he found himself getting mesmerised by Taehyungs heart beat.

Both boys eyes lazily stare at the TV, neither of them actually focusing on the bright screen. Their minds were clouded with thoughts of their own, and Hoseok could tell by the way Taehyungs head moved from looking at the TV and down to his face continuously that the boy wanted to say something.

"You should move in with me." Taehyung suddenly spoke up, the sudden statement catching Hoseok off guard.

Hoseok had never thought of moving in with Taehyung, he already spent most of his time at Taehyungs house the past few months anyway.

"W-What? Like sell my house?"

Taehyung shrugged, his fingers gripping Hoseoks waist before pulling him to sit upwards on his stomach.