18

The only noise that could be heard in taehyungs living room was the quiet playing of the tv.

Hoseok sat between Taehyungs legs leaning against his chest, fiddling with the youngers fingers in his lap. Taehyung smiled resting his chin on top of Hoseoks head, his fingers gently rubbing over hoseoks small hands compared to his.

Neither of them spoke, before Hoseok lifted his head up slightly opening his mouth wanting to speak, yet nothing came out.

Taehyung frowned, "What's wrong baby?"

Sighing, Hoseok nervously looked down at his lap, "who was t-that boy that opened the door when I knocked on your door the other day?"

Confusion spread across Taehyungs features, not understanding where Hoseok was coming from. "You came over the other day?"

A feeling of pain smacked Hoseok across the face, eyes roughly squeezing shut.

"Oh, then it must have been Jeongguk." Taehyung soon continued. Jeongguk. That's what his name was.

Taehyung noticed the lack of response from the other and became worried, "He's an old friend, we've been friends for a long time and I hadn't seen him in a while," he paused before rubbing Hoseoks cheek with his thumb.

"I didn't know he was visiting me, he sort of just showed up," Taehyung lowly chuckled. "I guess you saw him then."

Soon it all clicked in Hoseoks mind, Jeongguk was the same boy who he had encountered in the streets yesterday. He winced at the memory, his finger lightly touching the wound on his cheek.

"Don't do that baby, it will hurt." Taehyung whispered, gripping Hoseoks fingers before bringing them up to his lips gently kissing them.

A feeling of uncertainty rose within Hoseoks body, he didn't want to press on the situation further. It would be difficult for him, wanting to be around Taehyung at all times yet constantly maintain a feeling of sickening paranoia in the pit of his stomache. He trusted Taehyung, he did.

Hoseok decided to relax after thinking things through, he was known for over thinking things.

Leaning further back into Taehyungs chest, Hoseok tried his best to not notice the awfuly protruding rib cage the youngers body portraid. Shifting around making sure not to hurt Taehyung his eyes raked over the lines peaking through his shirt.

"Taehyung, are you ill?" Hoseok swallowed deeply. The other must have noticed Hoseoks stare and discomfort as he reached for a cushion and laid that against his chest, before hesitantly pulling Hoseok against the surface of the pillow which separated them.

Hoseok stopped his eyes from watering, mentally scolding himself for making Taehyung uncomfortable. "I-I'm sorry for-"

"It's okay, don't apologise." Taehyung breathed out, pressing a chaste kiss to Hoseoks forehead, bringing a hand up to push away the hair covering Hoseoks eyes.

"I just dont want anything bad happening to y-you."

Taehyungs hold around the boy tightened, pulling him further onto his lap. "Nothing will. Don't worry about me."

Hoseok didn't say anything else, sinking down against the pillow which seperated them his eyes felt heavy. No matter how much sleep Hoseok got, he was constantly tired.

With eyes beginning to fall the loud sound of knocking on Taehyungs door echoed throughout his house.

"I'll be right back princess." Taehyung leaned down to connect their lips, almost too quickly pulling back making Hoseok whimper.

Sitting silently he heard Taehyung open the front door, closing his eyes momentarily he pretended he didn't hear Taehyungs hesitant voice silently whisper out 'Jeongguk'