02

"I'M FRAGILE, PLEASE
DON'T PLAY WITH MY FEELINGS."

-

-

his wrists itched painfully. ignoring the aching sensation in his arm, his fingers gripped tightly around the mugs of coffee in his hands, being extremely careful to not drop them.

plastering a fake smile on his face he gave the customers their drinks, walking away quickly behind the counter to attend people's orders.

it was hot. hoseok noticed a sudden drop in temperature at the sudden thought coincidently, the sound of the cafe door opening signally a customer had entered.

with his mind occupied on creating desired drinks to perfection, he didn't notice a pair of soft brown eyes following his every move.

the persons gaze however, hardened as each second went by. slowly becoming infatuated with the boy just a few meters away from him.

rushing over to a booth hoseok smiled once again, placing the drinks down on the table.

his fingers itched at his sides, chest accompanied by a sick feeling as a result of the anxiety slowly spreading throughout his body.

hoseok raked his fingers through his chestnut brown hair, letting it fall back lightly onto his forehead. leaning against the counter he looked up, back aching painfully yet a somewhat sigh of relief escaped his lips as there were no customers lining up to order anything.

at this moment, Hoseok hadn't
noticed the customer
who he had served a single
black coffee stare at
him for
the rest of the day.

-

hoseok glanced at his clock, 11:00pm. as soon as hoseok returned from his part time job at the cafe he worked at, his tired legs sat him down at his desk where a computer rested upon the surface - the bright screen lighting up hoseoks tired features as it displayed a bunch of emails which were inevitable to ignore. most of the emails from his Support group, which he had stopped attending ages ago.

hoseoks eyes suddenly widened at the time, not realising he had to wake up early the next day for his job. standing up quickly, he shoved the black battered chair underneath his desk and let out what must have been his 14th yawn that night.

humming to himself lightly, his fingers skim the hem of his shirt, lifting it up over his head and chucking it onto the oak wooden floor of his bedroom, deciding that a shower would calm his stressed nerves.

he grasped his jean buttons, but haulted once he heard a knock emit from his front door. "who would knock at this time of night?" hoseok spoke angrily to himself.

rushing over to the door disregarding the fact he was half naked, his fingers wrapped around the door knob, right before he realised he was not in the mood for communication.

hoseoks cheeks blushed immediatley.

"hey pretty." The boy standing infront of him deeply spoke.

hoseok choked on his own spit, "W-What did you just call me?" his eyes widened, cheeks flushing a deep red.

"ah, sorry, how could i have been so rude? my name is kim taehyung, and what's yours pretty?" he smiled widely, his mouth forming a rectangle sort of shape which was the first thing hoseok seemingly noticed.

although he was extremely tired, hoseok notices this isn't the first time they've met.

taehyungs eyes were bright, before suddenly darkening as they skimmed past hoseoks bare chest - tongue peeking through his parted lips.

feeling uncomfortable hoseok bought his arm across his body in an attempt to cover himself up. "why should i tell you my name?"

"because i'm your new neighbour maybe?"

hoseok frowned, not sure how he was unaware of someone moving in next door. no one had lived in the house next to him for years.

"well, my name is hoseok. pleasure to meet you."

taehyung half smiled, "i prefer princess, it suits you more."

"w-well that's not my name. s-stop calling me that." hoseok weakly spoke, cursing at himself for stuttering. he blamed the temperature.

"okay princess." hoseok watched as Taehyungs eyes edged their way down to his lower region. "what have you been doing without me? tsk tsk." taehyungs deep voice whispered out, biting his plump lips ever so slightly.

hoseoks breath got caught in his throat. "stop staring you p-pervert, if this is all you have to say then please just l-leave already."

"oh princess is getting feisty." taehyung took a slight step forward but was stopped once hoseok slammed the door roughly in his face, causing the walls to shake slightly.

hoseok breathed in and out heavily, desperatley ignoring the burning hot sensation on his cheeks.

at this moment, hoseok
was flustered.

and at that moment, taehyungs
stomach stopped
aching painfully as soon as
he had found out what
the boy at the cafes name
was.