Sex, Drugs, and Jack Gilinsky (A Jack Gilinsky Fan Fiction)

INTRO

EMMA'S POV

Gilinsky? Been best friends since second grade. Everyone always thinks we are a couple but we would never be in five billion years. Plus, all of his fans would come at me with knives.

I'm Emma, a senior at my really shitty school. I hate almost everybody there except for Jack and a couple other people. Everybody is so fake and it's really fucking annoying.

A lot of bad things have happened in my life and I just try to forget it. Let's just say I had a really shitty junior year. Best friends turned into my worst enemies and hearing people call me 'slut' and 'whore' is just a normal day.

Luckily, my best friend helps me with all of it. I am so blessed to have him in my life.

It's finally summer so Jack and my other friend Jack Johnson, (yeah they have the same name cool huh?) have a vine account and they are pretty damn famous for it. They're the "talk of Omaha", some might say, but to me, they are just my friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

{IMPORTANT: so I wrote a couple of these chapters back when Magcon was still happening so I don't mention Sammy yet. Just keep reading because the whole magcon deal ends after chapter 11ish. The Magcon event only lasts for one chapter of the book}