Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Emma's POV

We were all getting ready to go when I got a text from guess who? Cam. Fuck. Jack cannot see my phone or he will probably shoot an innocent person. 

"Umm, be right back" I said sort of speed walking to the bathroom. He gave me a strange look but I ignored it. He left it alone and started talking to Johnson. Once I was in, I closed the door taking a sigh of relief. I sat on the counter next to the sink, unlocked my phone, and opened my texts. 

Cameron: hey em i hope everythings ok xx

It was so nice of him to check up on me after all thats happened. Every time something goes wrong, he always frogives me.

Emma: Ya im fine everythings cool now. Sorry about jack...

While I was waiting for a response from him, the bathroom door swung open. I thought I locked the door but I guess not. And of course it was Jack.

"Who was that? Why are you smiling?" He said quickly walking over to me. I'm so fucked. He tried to grab my phone. 

"Nothing... it's no one... just my mom" I said trying my hardest to keep it away from him. 

"Emma give my your fucking phone!" He was yelling now. Johnson was outside the bathroom staying out of the whole situation. Thanks a lot, bro!

"No, Jack stop!" He finally grabbed the phone out of my hand. The room was dead silent while he was looking at my phone. His jaw clenched and I know what ever was about to happen was about to end very badly. I didn't want to know what was going to happen next. I decided to speak up. 

Jack's POV

"Jack, all he was doing was making sure you and I were oka—" Emma started. I tried to stay calm, I really did, but this was all getting too damn annoying. 

"HE NEEDS TO STOP WORRYING ABOUT US. HE NEEDS TO WORRY ABOUT HIS OWN SHIT. IM GOING OVER THERE." I was yelling now. 

"No, Jack! You're not going over there."

"Yes I fucking am." I turned around and stormed towards the front door. 

"Jack stop!" Emma grabbed my arm and turned me aroud. Her face looekd worried. "Please stop" she said again her voice soft. When I looked into her light brown eyes, my body relaxed. I calmed down. I would stay calm for her. I took a deep breathe. 

"Please Emma just block his number or I swear to god I will punch the shit out of him." I was not joking even a little bit.