Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Emma's POV

Jack and I got to our hotel room and he unlocked the door with the room key. We walked in and Cameron was standing in his swim trunks and no shirt. Holy shit that boy had some abs. Flashbacks from last night came through my mind. His soft lips, toned abs, wet hair.

"Put a fucking shirt on" Jack told him when he saw me staring, snapping my out of my daydream. What was his deal with him? It was starting to get on my last nerve. He got annoyed with every little thing he did and I started to feel bad for Cameron. It's not his fault he's hot as fuck.

"He can leave it off" I said winking at Cameron. I'm just messing with Jack but he actually needed to calm down. Jacks snapped his head to me and gave me the 'really' face and walked to the bathroom.

Jack's POV

What. The. Fuck. They definitely had a thing between them. They were always flirting and it was really getting on my nerves. The worst was when he called her 'Em', that hurt.

I don't know why it bothered me so much lately. I mean, I've always been but ever since Cameron, I really am. I'm protective of her because I know all the shit she can get herself into.

Just a couple weeks ago she hooked up with 4 guys in one night because she got high and wasn't aware of anything. Sometimes she makes dumb decisions so I have to watch her.

~flashback~

"Jaaack Guhhhlinskyy" Emma slurred my name. We were at our friend Sammy's party. He always throws the best parties. Emma definitely had a lot to drink and who knows how many times she took hits from the bong.

She wrapped her arms around my shoulders and put all of her weight on to me. She was really tiny so I didn't have a problem propping her up and helping her balance. I could smell the alcohol on her breathe as she spoke.

"Em, how much have you drank?" I asked her, not really wanting to know the answer. I did have a couple beers but I was no where near as drunk as she was. Before she could answer my question, our friend Brooke came up behind Emma running into her.

"Em! Here you are!" She said really excited. She was also drunk. Emma and Brooke both just laughed at nothing. Brooke lost her balance slowly and almost fell over but I quickly grabbed her arm from falling too. Oh god. I tried to carry both of them to the couch and it took a while but I managed. The music was super loud making my body pound along with the bass. There weren't that many kids as his usual house parties, but still a good amount.

Emma and Brooke began talking about nothing important and I got up to get them both a glass of water. After they both finished them, Brooke got up to go dance and Emma stayed around. The water seemed to help her sober up a little bit.

"Seriously, how much have you drank" I asked her. Hopefully she could answer this time.

"Honestly, I don't know" she said giggling. Yep, she's still tipsy. She leaned her head on my left shoulder. I grabbed her hand and just played with her fingers.

"You're too good to me" she finally spoke looking up at me. Her face was serious, now.

"Why would you say that?" I said scrunching my eyebrows. I didn't think that was true at all.

"You just are, okay?" She said moving her hands from mine and covering her face with them. I shook my head and lifted her chin and removed her hands that were in front of her face so she was looking up at me. There were a couple seconds of silence and then I leaned her face in towards mine.