Chapter 13

{A/N: Apparently some people were confused to Em is short for Emma}

Chapter 13

Mahogany's POV

Wow. If I would've known her whole life story before I agreed to this this with Cam, I would have never agreed. Half of me wants to drop the whole plan but half of me doesn't because I'm tired of being known as a goody-goody. I knew if I dropped out, then Cam would give me so much shit, but I really had to rethink everything.

My phone buzzed. It was from Cam

Cameron: MAHOGANY YOU MISSED IT

Mahogany: What do you mean? What did you do to her?

Cameron: I basically told everyone that her and Jack are together and he got so pissed

Mahogany: Good

It was not good. Cam was being so mean to them and I really regret getting into this whole mess.

Emma's POV

I was so tired with this day all I wanted to do was cuddle in the room with Jack. I hope Cam would be out tonight so I wouldn't have to see his face. I was so upset. I walked into the room and saw Jack sitting on the couch with his elbows on his knees and his hands on his face. I really felt bad for him too because a lot of the fans were upset with him because of me. Everything is always my fault.

"Hey" I said quietly.

"Hey, Em" He said moving his hands from his face and looking up at me. He got up from the couch. He immediately walked over to me and gave me a big hug. It didn't look like he had been crying but he looked really sad and stressed out. I put my head under his chin and he rested his head on mine. I really just wanted to cry but I was over it and I don't want Jack to feel bad.

"Are you ok? Tell me the truth" Jack put his hands on my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. I nodded my head slowly.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Let's just not talk about it, I want to forget what happened." I don't even want to open up twitter.

"How about we watch a movie?" He asked me while he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me close to him.

"Sounds perfect" I said smiling back at him. We walked over to the bed and laid our heads down onto the pillow. Jack grabbed his laptop out of his suitcase. He opened up Netflix and we tried to find a movie to watch.

"What are you in the mood to watch?" He asked setting the laptop in between out bodies so we could both see it well.

"Something funny please. I don't feel like crying anymore" I said.

We decided on watching Ted which was one of our favorite movies. Throughout the movie we laughed so much and I totally forgot about everything that happened that day. I was just happy to be spending this time with my best friend. Even though we've seen this movie more times than I could actually count, I wish we could stay like this forever. Just us laughing and not worrying or caring what everyone else had to say about us.

The movie ended and we decided that it made sense for us to tweet something about Jack and I. He went first.

"@jackgilinsky: yes, the rumors are true.I'm dating Emma and I are dating and I hope you support it...."

He read it to me before he tweeted it and I agreed. He tweeted it and instantly got a bunch of notifications. He turned his phone off and gave me a smile and said "Fuck what they say" and that's why I fucking love him.

"My turn" I said sarcastically. I grabbed my phone and opened up twitter.

"@emmaperkins: I hope you are happy for us :) Love you xxx" I decided on that and Jack just laughed at me.

"You sound like you're 12" He joked.

"Fuck you" I said kicking his leg.

We stopped laughing and we just stared at each other. It felt like minutes were going bye but it was a comfortable silence. We just stared into each others eyes. Jack leaned over and kissed my nose and I scrunched my face. I'm so happy to be dating my best friend.

****************************

that chapter was so short and shitty it made me cringe but it's just a filler so don't worry next chapter will be dope

xoxo, gossip girl