Chapter 1

CHAPTER 1

Emma's POV

I'm super excited because today I get to leave this shitty city and go to LA for the summer to finally see both of them do their thing at Magcon. LA is definitely the party city and I do love a great party. I barely even know what Magcon is. All I know is that it's about 11 boys who do vines. Whatever the fuck a vine is. I've tried having a vine account but it looks so stupid. Just a bunch of teenagers trying to come up with funny shit to say. I give Jack a lot of shit for it but he's used to it. I'm still trying to decide what the hell a Magcon is. Is it like a concert? Who the hell knows but some of them are attractive so that's a plus. All I know is that I'M GOING TO LA! The sun, the beach, the boys, it's gonna be great. Jack J. is already in L.A. because he had an earlier flight than us so it's just me and Gilinsky.

"Knock, Knock" Jack says as he barges into my room. Dipshit. The door is closed for a reason. I was in only Nike shorts and a sports bra because I was packing my bags up for the trip since he was going to drive us to the airport in about an hour.

"Jesus, Gilinsky, can't you wait for a response I could have been changing" I responded annoyed picking at my gold nail polish. Yes, I called Jack 'Gilinsky' sometimes. It's his last name and it kinda just stuck since we were little. I used to always mix up him and Johnson so I just called both of them by their last names.

"Sorryyyyy, I mean it's not like i haven't seen you naked before. Remember 6th grade when yo-"

"YES I REMEMBER" I cut him off. At our 6th grade pool party, I was about to do this fancy jump into the water when the top part of my swimsuit and basically everybody saw my nonexistent 6th grade boobs, haha very funny I know. I threw on a random T-shirt and threw my slightly curled, light brown hair up in a bun.

I picked at my nails again. It's a bad habit of mine which reminded me, I needed to paint my nails. I walked over to my desk and opened my drawer full of a million different colored nail polishes. I sat down at the desk and began to paint them a light pastel pink color.

As I was painting them, I messed up on one of my nails. "Fuck" I said rolling my eyes. I always messed them up.

"How hard can that even be? It's just painting" Jack had the nerve to say.

"Would you like to paint them then?" I told him turning around. "I know you're gonna fuck them up."

"Give it to me" He crawled over to the other side of my bed and grabbed the brush and bottle. I layed my hand down on his knee so it was easier for him to paint them. I basically was laughing my ass off the whole time. He actually didn't do that bad. Jus a few mistakes here and there but that was only because we were both shaking from laughing so hard. After he painted them I waited for them to dry before continuing to pack.

Jack plopped down on my bed and went on his phone, probably twitter. He's obsessed with it and talking to his 'fans'. It's so weird saying that. He has over a million followers on that thing and I had about 45k just because I was his friend.

A few seconds later, I got a bunch of notifications on my phone. Great this couldn't be good. This always happened whenever he tweeted me.

"Gilinsky what the fuck did you just do" I told him grabbing my phone and opening the twitter app. He had a smirk on his face so I know he tweeted something about me. Shit. I went to his page and found the tweet,

"@jackgilinsky: packing for LA with this one @emmaperkins" along with an ugly, candid picture of me.

"DELETE IT" I told Jack even though I knew he wouldn't. He was so predictable

"No way, babe" he said still smirking.

I wasn't about to fight him about this so I decided to respond,

"@EmmaPerkins: @jackgilinsky fuck you gilinsky <3"

I quickly got more notifications some saying 'Jemma' which was our ship name or something, I don't even know. But some of those fans were vicious. I got a tweet saying

'Can you back the fuck off MY boyfriend'.

Damn these people were crazy but I didn't really focus on them.

"Hey, maybe instead of you sitting on my bed you can help me pack, asshole" I told him half- kidding.

"No, I'm pretty chill here" He said staying on my bed. About a couple minutes later of my begging him to help me he got up and helped me zip my bag up. "Wait we can't forget these" Jack said holding up two bottles of SKYY Vodka. This kid made me laugh.

"Fucking drunk" I joked putting the two bottles in my luggage. There's no way in hell my parents knew I drank and they wouldn't find out. I did steal the bottles from my parents but whatever I want to enjoy my teenage years.

Every time I drank alcohol, it reminded me of that night. It reminded me of my past, the past that I could never forget. 'It's all over Emma' 'He's gone now. I repeated these words in my head but it wasn't working. My head became heavy. My stomach felt queasy, like I was going to vomit. I put my hand on my head, that was not sweating. My breathing increased, my chest rising and falling heavily with every breathe I took.

Jack must have realized what was happening and he crawled over to me and gave me a hug. After all, he did give the best hugs. "It's all over Emma, he's gone now." He said in my ear. He calmed me down and quickly my breathing lamed down as well.

"Are you okay, now" he asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I lied.

About 45 minutes later, we were in the car on our way to the airport. I was wearing my Dirty Pigs Janoskians hoodie because I fucking love them they are so hilarious, Lulu Lemon leggings, and white Converse hightops. Jack drove and I just went on my phone for most of the time.

"I can't believe we are finally going to LA!" I screamed.

"I know, fuck this town" Jack said turning on the radio louder. Ridin' by A$AP Rocky ft. Lana Del Rey was on which was our favorite song we we screamed out the lyrics and just joked around. This trip was going to be amazing I already know.

***************************************

i wrote this chapter on my phone so if there are spelling errors hop off my dick

~syd