Chapter 21

Chapter 21

Jack's POV

The stench of marijuana filled my lungs. Oh how I've missed it so much. I brought the blunt to my slightly chapped lips and inhaled. What a better way to get the thought of Emma hanging out with Cameron out of my head then to get high with Johnson, right?

Johnson's never been the biggest fan of weed but he does it every once in a while. As for me, I do it when I want to clear something out of my mind. Like what is happening right now.

I doubt Emma knew I brought the weed to LA with me but I would probably end up telling her anyway it wasn't a big secret. .

I already knew my eyes were bloodshot because they stung like a bitch. I turned over to Johnson who was taking a hit as well and we both looked at each other and started laughing. Why were we laughing? For no goddamn reason.

I continued to giggle. I wasn't feeling anything, I barely even knew where I was right now. My numbness was interrupted by my phone ringing. I squinted my eyes to try to read the name of who was calling. My vision cleared slightly and I saw the first letter was 'E'. That was enough for me to know who it was.

I started to gain my focus back and shook my head before answering the phone. At first it was hard to understand what she was saying until I heard her ask to be picked up.

That dick. He had the nerve to leave her there by herself?

Something was wrong with Emma's voice after I talked to her on the phone. First of all, why the hell would Cameron leave her alone at a park at night. We don't even live here so I don't even know how he expected her to get home. I hope she realizes I was right about him, after all. I knew I would be.

Right after I hung up the phone, I stood up from the couch, I got a little bit dizzy as I did so but I just shook it off. I know it wasn't the greatest idea to go driving right after getting high, but I had to do it for my girl.

I ran to the bathroom and grabbed Emma's makeup bag to see if she had any eye drops to stop the redness from my eyes and sure enough, she did.

"W-what are you going? Where are you doing?" Johnson asked. He was obviously still very fucked up.

"I just got a call from Emma and dumbass Cameron left her at the park without giving her a ride."

"Shit... Do you want me to come?"

"That's okay, she sounded like something bad had happened so I want to talk to her about it" I told him honestly. She did sound unsure about something.

"I gotchu" he replied while taking another hit.

"Dude, get this shit out of here. Open the windows" I ordered him and he nodded.

I rushed out the door and quickly made it to the lobby of the hotel. My vision was still not 100% and I probably reeked.

The lobby was slightly busy and the exit was blocked by many people. I didn't have time to wait for these people to move out of the way. Luckily, there was another exit just across the lobby. Right when I turned around, I ran into someone, a girl.

"Hi!" She said really preppy. I really didnt have the time to talk.

"Hi, sorry I have to go.." I said looking past her.

"Yeah, just a question, really quick" She continued to talk to me.

"Sure" I closed my eyes and sighed. When I opened my eyes, I was greeted by her huge red hair. It was literally everywhere.