Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Emma's POV

I woke up the next morning at around 9:00 before both of the boys. Jack was snoring really loudly. He always snores very loud and I know that because he always falls asleep in class. Then he complained on how he would never pass classes.

I got up quietly to go to the bathroom so I could go shower since I still smelt the chlorine in my hair. I walked into the bathroom and locked the door. I didn't want any of the guys walking in as I showered.

I looked at myself in the mirror. Shit! I had a big red mark on my neck that already started bruising. I thought back to last night. I had such a fun time with Cameron, and making out with him was the cherry on top. I started the shower and let the hot water hit my neck. At first it burned but then the heat started to soothe the pain. I stayed under the water for a good 5 minutes with out doing anything and just thinking. I often did that. Showers were my time to relax. I washed my hair and the rest of my body and finally got out of the shower.

I wrapped a towel around my body and went into the room to find an outfit to wear for the day. Cameron and Jack were still dead asleep.

I grabbed my clothes and went back to the bathroom. I put on my céline crop top, black denim short shorts, white converse hightops, and my red ray bans. I straightened my hair and put on some light makeup. I payed close attention to my hickey and made sure I covered that up really well with makeup. I packed concealer on it until it wasn't as noticeable.

I walked out of the bathroom and checked the clock. It was almost 10:30 and the boys were still asleep but I had no rush to wake them up. The actual Magcon event wasn't until tomorrow anyway. I was pretty hungry and I didn't want to wait for the guys to wake up so I decided to go on a walk to Starbucks just across the street from the hotel.

Jack's POV

I woke up and checked the clock next to me. It was 11:00. I looked next to me and Emma wasn't there. I couldn't hear her in the bathroom so I guess she went out, no bid deal. I let out a big yawn and stretched my arms and back. I heard soft snores coming from the other side of the room and then I remembered, Cameron was rooming with us. I turned my neck and looked at Cameron who was still sleeping and rolled my eyes. He was really getting on my nerves.

I went on my phone and checked twitter. I was always on twitter, it's my favorite app other than vine. I had a bunch of new followers and different tweets from a bunch of the fans. I favorited a couple of them. I loved when people got noticed by me because they would always freak out. One of my favorite parts of being this popular.

I then checked what was trending. Just a bunch of sports things, some one direction hashtags, and #Camma. What was that? I clicked it and I saw a bunch of people talking about Cameron and Emma. It was the number one trend. I was really pissed now. I quickly went to Cam's twitter page and I saw a tweet he tweeted to Emma. Splash? What the fuck does that mean?! I was furious now. I hopped out of bed and marched right over to his bed. I gave no fucks anymore.

"What the fuck did you do with Emma?!" I pushed Cameron. I don't even care if he was sleeping. Ask me if I give a motherfuck?! {A/N: if you got that reference then ily }

"Dude stop" He said groaning. He was barely awake. He threw his pillow over his ears trying to block out my screaming. That wasn't going to work because I grabbed the pillow out of his hands and threw it all the way across the room.

"I said what the fuck did you do with Emma last night!" I repeated my voice increasing by each word.

"We didn't even do anything we just went swimming" He said slightly waking up. The fact that Cameron saw Emma in a bikini made my stomach feel sick.

"At 2:00 in the fucking morning?!" I was sure the people in the room next to ours could hear me screaming.

"Yeah, whatever. Nothing happened you need to chill." I will literally punch this kid in the face. I hate it when people tell me to chill.

"Touch her one time and you will regret it" I told him clenching my jaw and staring hard at his face.

I stormed away from him and laid back down on my bed without saying another word to him. Where the fuck was Emma anyway? I sent her a text

Jack: Em, where are you?

Emma: I'm at the Starbuck's across the street. Wanna join?

Jack: Sure, I'll be there in 15. I have to ask you something about Cam

Emma: okay...?

Emma's POV

I was walking into Starbuck's when I got a text from Jack saying he wants to ask me something about Cameron. Shit. Jack's gonna freak out when he finds about about what happened. He is so protective which is sweet but sometimes overprotective. Sometimes I just needed some space. Some freedom.

I ordered a Chai Tea Latte and took a seat next to the window.

"Emma?" I heard someone call my name but it wasn't Jack. I turned around and saw that it was Shawn. He was pretty cute too and such a sweetheart. He made his way over to my table he was holding a croissant in his hand.

"Hey wanna take a seat?" I smiled at him pointing to the seat across the table.

"Sure" He smiled back. "How's your day been?" He asks me while taking a seat.

"It's been good but I'm kind of worried because Jack is gonna kick my ass when he finds out about what I did with Cameron..." I explained to him.

"Oh, that explains the hickey on your neck" he says casually while taking a bite of his croissant.

"Shit you can notice it?!" I tried covering it with my hair but it wasn't working.

"Yeah it's pretty bad." He said chuckling. "Don't worry, your secrets safe with me. Well I have to go but I'll see you back at the hotel?" He said getting up to go.

"Yeah see ya and thanks, Shawn" I said smiling and waving goodbye.

About 5 minutes later, Jack walks in and sits across from me.

"Sup, Gilinsky" I greeted him with a smile to try to lighten the mood.

"Talk" was all he said. Tough crowd.

"What's there to talk about?" I put my hand awkwardly on my neck to try to cover the hickey.

"What the hell is on your neck?" He said his tone getting louder. Fuck. I started getting nervous and I had to come up with an excuse, quick.

"I burned my neck with my straightener" I shrugged while keeping a straight face, taking a sip of my latte. I'm actually a great liar. After all, my parents don't know I drink. He believed me and continued his conversation.

"I know you guys went swimming at like 2:00 in the morning" He told me. Why was he on my ass about all of this. He can't say whether or not I can go swimming at 2 or not.

"So? He dared me and you know I won't pass up a dare" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Whatever, so today we are just going to chill at the pool and relax since tomorrow is Magcon and we will be busy all day tomorrow." He explained

"Sounds good." I said giving him a thumbs up. I was really curious for how this whole Magcon thing was going to turn out. I still wasn't familiar with it. I don't even know what they do there.

After talking for a little bit more, Jack and I got up and made our way back to the hotel so we can change into our swimsuits and go to the pool.

*****************************************

Sorry that chapter was really shitty. It's just a filler chapter the next one is gonna be exciting ;)

If you like it please please please vote it means a lot <3

-syd