Chapter 3

{Authors Note: If you ever get confused between Jack and Jack, I will always refer to Jack Johnson as Johnson.

Chapter 3

Emma's POV

THESE BOYS WERE HOT AS FUCK! Who knew they would be so much hotter in person. I was familiar with some of their faces just on twitter and stuff but they were even better in person. I sent Gilinsky a quick text about it and he seemed annoyed. Whatever. One of the boys caught my eye in particular. I think Jack said his name was Cameron? Hot name. He had perfect tanned skin and bushy hair. I could mount him right then and there. He sat next to me on the limo and we got to talking.

"So how do you like LA" He said looking into my eyes. I'm really fighting the urge to make out with his face right now.

"Well I haven't seen too much of it after all I just came from the airport" I flirted with him a little by twirling my hair and laughing at every little thing he said

"True, true" He responded chuckling to himself. I glanced up at him to really admire his face. It gave me butterflies in my stomach. Why was I starting to get nervous? I never really get nervous around guys.

The more we got to talking, the more annoyed Jack would get. Every time Cam looked at me, Jack would snake his arm around my waist. Always so protective.

After my little conversation with Cameron, I took the time to get to know the rest of the boys and we all exchanged numbers. They seemed like really funny, nice guys.

Throughout the whole ride, I constantly felt tension between all of the guys and Jack. It was kind of uncomfortable because all of their eyes were on me and Jack looked like he could punch any of them in a heart beat.

About 30 minutes later we finally arrived at the hotel. We all piled out of the limo and moved into the lobby of the hotel and Bart made his way to the front desk so he could check us all in. The hotel was beautiful it was gigantic and had a pool and spa. They have the actual Magcon event in to hotel so we were going to be spending a lot of time here.

Jack stood next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I put my head on his chest and closed my eyes. I was exhausted after our long day of traveling after all it was almost midnight.

Bart came back to the group with the room keys and told us about our rooms

"So there are 11 of you and we have 3 rooms so that means two rooms of four and one room of three"

I lifted my head up from Jack's chest and looked at him. Obviously we were going to be in the same room after all we are best friends. I looked across the room for Johnson because he should be in the same room as us but before I could find him, Cameron came out of no where.

"I'll room with Jack and Emma" Cameron said. I suddenly got nervous. This is gonna be really awkward. I saw Jack at the corner of my eye and his jaw clenched. Shit. The jaw clench is never a good sign

"This is gonna be awesome" I said to myself sarcastically. We made our way to the elevator and we all tried to squeeze ourselves in.

"Hey guys watch this" Nash said while pushing every single button on the elevator. Everyone started lauging

"Oh my god you are so stupid" I said while laughing at him.

"My baaaaad" He said everyone still laughing. Bart wasn't too happy. After 5 minutes of going to every single floor, we finally made it to our floor, the 10th. Everyone ran to their rooms and I took my time and walked. As I walked into our room, I saw Jack talking to Cameron. He kind of seemed upset towards him but once he saw me enter the room, he stopped talking.