Chapter 15

Chapter 15

Emma's POV

Jack and I didn't talk the whole way back to the hotel. I was so upset by what just happened. I guess you can say he has a short temper but all of that was not necessary. I was so embarrassed. Cam was just trying to be friendly. Things between us were over and it was never going to happen again. I wish Jack just understood that.

He unlocked the door to our room still without a word. He let me in before him and once we were both inside he slammed the door shut.

"Cam is not staying in this fucking room anymore, I hope you know that Emma." He said. He picked up Cam's suitcase and took his stuff from the bathroom and shoved it inside of the suitcase. "His ass is out of this room" He then opened the door and threw his suitcase outside. "He can room with one of the other guys now."

"Jack, you need to calm down" I told him putting my hands on his shoulders. I kept my voice slightly quiet because I didn't want to stir him up.

"Calm down!? You took a picture with the guy I hate the most! The last thing I should be is calm. Does he not understand that you're mine?! MINE. Not BOTH OF OURS. MINE."

"It was just a picture!" I said throwing my arms up. Now I was getting stirred up. "It's not like we were making out!"

"Don't even put Cam and making out in the same sentence" He told me dead serious his voice getting low. Little did we know, we did make out before.

"Whatever, Jack" was all I said as I sat down on the couch. I was not in the mood to fight with him.

Jack walked up to the couch and sat down next to me. "Look, I'm sorry Emma, I'm just very protective of you and you know that" he said putting his hand on my thigh. I really couldn't stay mad at him for long.

"It's okay" I said smiling back at him. He gave me a hug and I turned on the TV. Modern Family was on so we decided to watch it for about an hour and then we could go grab some lunch. In the middle of the episode I got a text from Johnson.

"Who's that" Jack asked me.

"It's just Johnson okay?" He calmed down and continued to watch the show.

Johnson: Is everything ok?

I texted him back.

Emma: Yeah, we're fine. Hey, can you tell everyone I apologize for what happened?

Johnson: Ya of course. We're gonna grab some In N Out wanna come?

Emma: No i dont think thats a good idea lol. You can come hang in our room with us though?

Johnson: Sure

I shut my phone off. "What did he say?" Jack asked.

"He's gonna come hang here for a little while"

"Alright" The only person who I knew Jack could never be mad at was Johnson. They were friends forever and they had each others back. They trusted each other.

A few minutes later, Johnson knocked on the door and Jack got up to get it.

"Hey bro" Jack said letting him in.

"Dude, I thought you were gonna sack Cam in the jaw!" Johnson laughed and patted Jack on the back.

"That was the plan" Jack said.

"Haha very funny" I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes.

They walked over and plopped down on either side of me.

"I just want a blunt" Jack sighed. Laying his back on the couch.

"Jack!" I said slapping him in the arm.

"You out of all people saying that" Johnson said laughing at me.

"Fuck you i'm not a pothead" I frowned.

"Mmhmm, whatever you sayyy" he said.

"Fuck you" I said getting up from where I was sitting and sat on the other side of Johnson. I knew that would make him jealous so to top it off, I layed my head on his shoulder and stuck my tongue out at Jack. Johnson just laughed and patted the top of my head.

Jack was not having that so he got up from the couch and walked over to me. He grabbed my waist with only one hand and picked me up from the couch.

"Jack let me go!" I yelled while laughing. He carried me back over to his side of the couch and he sat back down placing me on his lap.

"Nah, you're stuck with me" He said while he squished my cheeks together. I gave him a cheesy smile and we continued to watch the show.

About five minutes later, I got a twitter notification from Johnson.

"@JackJackJohnson: The cutest couple just got cuter @EmmaPerkins @jackgilinsky"

With it, he attached a picture of Gilinsky squishing my cheeks together and me scrunching my face. He was smiling and we both looked so happy to be together.

"Aww Johnson" I cooed as we both retweeted the picture.

"Yeah, I'm the best. Now let's go get something to eat I'm starving." Johson said. Jack and I agreed. Before we were about to leave I got a text from Cam.

Cameron's POV

The whole beach thing today went great. He seemed pretty pissed off with Emma and especially me. Emma got annoyed with him too which is also great.

Yeah, it was a really douchy move but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. All I want him to do is fly his ass back to Omaha where he belongs.

After the beach, we went back to the hotel. All of us split up and walked to our rooms. Before I left for my room, Nash stopped me.

"Dude, why are you being such a dick to Jack? You know Emma is his girlfriend." He asked. I'm not about to explain this to him. The only person who could know what was happening was Mahogany.

"It's nothing i'm just being friendly" I lied.

"Yeah whatever, see ya later" Wow that was easy I said to myself as I walked away.

I was approaching the room when I saw my suitcase outside of the door. You've got to be kidding me. Looks like i'm sleeping in Nash's room. I walked over to his room and he understood and let me sleep there.

All of the guys were going out to eat so I decided to join them. Before getting ready to go out, I decided to send Emma a text and hopefully Jack was right there with her so he could see it too.

Cameron: hey Em, I hope everythings ok xx

Emma: Ya im fine everythings cool now. Sorry about jack...

Cameron: dont worry about glad you're good now you guys left pretty fast

I didn't get a text right away like I normally do. It's been about five minutes and mormally she responds right away. So I sent another one.

Cameron: Hello?

Emma: I have to go

Cameron: Ok, I'll text you later?

Emma: You're number had been blocked. You may not be unblocked until recipient does so. Thank you.

I chukled to myself. That's the automatic text you recieve when someone blocks you. Jack must have seen the texts which was exactly what I wanted. I wish I could've seen his face when he found out I was texting Emma because that would have been priceless.

******************************

I LOVE YOUR COMMENTS SOME ARE SO FUNNY AND SOME ARE SO NICE AHHH

ily and thanks for reading <3