Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Cameron's POV

I woke up the next morning with a smile on my face. Everything was just falling into place. I had Emma right where I wanted her and she had to do everything I told her to. I did feel kind of bad for using her just to get Jack to get the fuck out of my life but not bad enough to stop all of this.

We had to leave the hotel at around 12:00 to drop the rest of the guys off at the airport. The best part was that none of them were suspicious about this whole thing. Except for Nash, he had his doubts but I think I lied well enough.

I sat up from my bed and kicked Nash letting him know he had to wake up. I was rooming with him now and since I got kicked out of my old room, but whatever. Nash groaned but wiped his eyes so they would adjust to the light.

He was tired, but me? I was excited for today. What shit was I going to make Emma do for me today? I had her wrapped around my finger.

There was going to be a van to pick us all up and take the guys to the airport in about 40 minutes.

Emma's POV

I woke from the sun shining in my face. Of course I forgot to close the blinds from last night. I squinted my eyes from the bright eyes.

Jack's arm was draped against my waist and my back was pressed up against his bare chest since he slept shirtless.

We had another bed since Cameron wasn't rooming with us anymore but we both knew none of us would use it, we'd much rather sleep in the same one.

It was so hard faking my smile to Jack. I'm so used to telling him everything and now that I can't, it hurts so bad. I was just so broken and I needed someone to talk to.

I slowly got up from the bed trying not to wake him up. We had to leave in about 30 minutes to the airport to drop everyone off and I wish Cameron was leaving with the rest of the guys too.

But no.

I had to continue to live in fear for what was to come.

I walked over to the bathroom to get myself ready for today. I stood in front of the mirror and just stared at myself. The truth was, I just feel absolutely horrible about myself. Yes, I was so happy to be with Jack and he cares for me so much, but I don't do shit for him. I'm a burden.

A few tears escaped my eyes (it's been happening a lot lately) but I wiped it away quickly when I heard the bed move on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Emma?"

"Yeah?" My voice cracked slightly. I hoped he didn't notice my weak response.

"Nothing, just wanted to make sure you were here."

"Yep, I'm just getting ready. We have to leave in 20."

The bathroom door opened and a sleepy Jack walked in and stumbled over to me. He was still shirtless his hair was all messed up. He wrapped his arms around me and gave me a tight hug. He let go and put his hands on my cheeks looking me in the eyes.

"Good morning, baby" He smiled at me. To be honest, I couldn't even look him in the eyes. I felt so bad I couldn't even act how I used to around him. Jack scrunched his eyebrows in confusion and I finally looked at his face, faking a smile.

"Sorry, just thinking haha.. Good morning" Jack leaned in and kissed my lips but I didn't kiss back. I kept my eyes open and stared blankly at his closed eyes. He let go of my cheeks and I smiled at him.