Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Emma's POV

I chuckled and grabbed Cam's face, kissing him sweetly. He softly ran his hands up and down my sides. We stopped kissing for a second and he rested his forehead on mine. I smiled at him, his eyes full of lust and we continued to kiss. He pushed his tongue inside of my mouth. Being in our wet swimsuits made this so much more fun. Cam left soft kissed down my jawline and then on my neck. He stopped when he got to my hickey he left me.

"That's my mark on you, babe. You're mine." He said his voice deep and raspy and continued kiss me.

He grabbed the sides of the top of my bikini and lifted it over my head so I was now topless. He grabbed my boob and I moaned in pleassure as he continued to kiss my neck and all the way down my stomach. He stopped at my lower stomach.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Cam asked me lustfully, his lips wet from kissing me all over.

"Yeah" I said quickly.

He crawled to the edge of bed to his luggage on the ground and found a condom.

He took off his swim trunks as I took off my bikini bottoms. Without any hesitation Cam ripped open the condom and put it on his large length. He looked into my eyes and immediatly entered me.

"FUCK" I screamed. I moaned in pleassure as he thrusted my hips. I threw my hands behind me and grabbes the headboard behind me.

"Fuck you're so hot, Em" He said still thrusting his hips into mine. A couple minutes later, we both came and were laying next to each other both out of breath.

"That was so good" I told him turning my head so I could look at him.

"Yes it was" He said smiling back "but we should probably go back before the guys start to wonder where we were ok?"

"Yeah good idea" I said and slipped my bikini back on.

"I'll be out there in a second, I just have to go to the bathroom" He told me.

"Ok meet you out there, babe" I told him and gave him one last kiss before I headed out." He winked at me and I walked out the door.

Cameron's POV

Dumb slut. Did she really think I liked her that much. Yeah I guess fucking her wasn't that bad because she was really experienced so you could tell she's been around.

I'm pretty sure during the middle of it you could here the camera beep from low battery but she didn't even think about it.

I walked over to the camera and stopped it. Now all I have to do is sync it on to my laptop and save it to a flash drive.

I grabbed the camera and plugged it into my laptop. About 5 minutes later, it fully synced to my laptop and flash drive. Now I was good to go back to the pool but first I had to wash the slut off of me, so I walked in the shower and scrubbed my body well and got out. I put my swim trunks on again and walked back out to the pool.

Emma's POV

As I was walking back out towards the pool area, I was having a hard time walking but I managed to walk without the boys asking me any questions.

About 10 minutes later, Cam came back to the pool area too and jumped right in the water not even saying hi to me. Ok whatever.

I layed down at the same lounge chair I was at before and Jack who was in the water hopped out and took the chair next to me.

"Hey where have you been?" He asked ruffling his wet hair with a towel.

"I was just checking out some stuff in the hotel with Cam" I lied. I was not about to tell him that I hooked up with him.

He clenched his jaw and "Oh" was all he said.

"So whats the plan for later tonight?" I asked him. It was still late afternoon and we had time to do something tonight.

"Well we're all just gonna chill in Carter, Matt, Shawn, and Jacob's room. Maybe have a couple drinks." he told me

"Sounds like fun" I said not really paying attention. I was more focused on what went down in that hotel room.

**************END***************

yum ;)

sorry that chapter was short but the next ones gonna be....eventful....

oh and vote don't be a lil hoe