Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Emma's POV

"Guysss let's play truth or dareeeee" Taylor slurred. Taylor, Carter, Cam, Gilinsky, and I were all in our hotel room slightly drunk. The rest of the guys just crashed because they were tired from the long day. That was probably a smarter idea considering Magcon was tomorrow.

"Yeahhhhh" We all agreed.

"Ok me first" I told them. "Taylor, I dare you to go down to the lobby and ask for a tampon" We all laughed and Taylor agreed to do it. Carter had an idea that he should film him secretly and put it on vine.

We all got up from our little cirle and we made our way to the door. Maybe it wasn't a good idea for five underaged drunk kids to go to the lobby but fuck it. We reached the elevator and all got in laughing and giggling. Cameron put his arm aroud me and I put my head on his chest not giving a fuck of what Jack would say. Once we reached the lobby, we all stumbled out of the elevator and Taylor made his way to the front desk as the rest of us went to sat down on a couch watching to see what Taylor was going to do.

Jack's POV

Seeing Cameron wrap his arms around Em made me want to stab my eyes out. I have come to realize the truth. I think I am starting to have feelings for Emma. Shit. This isn't good.

Everyone knows you can't date your friends or else it will ruin the friendship. I love Emma as a friend and I always will but it couldn't be that bad to try to have a relationship with her? I'm so fucked. Cam is my "friend" and if he is making Emma happy then i'm happy but it sucks.

I decided to ignore it and just go back to enjoying my time. We all sat down in the lobby as taylor approached the front desk. Carter pulled out his phone to film a vine of it.

"Hey can I have a tampon?" Taylor asked and we all lost it. We were all cracking up and falling over. We weren't 100% ourselves but fuck it let's enjoy being drunk. "Sorry it's just a really heavy flow" Taylor finished. We were all crying at this point. The man gave Taylor the weirdest and funniest look but once he saw all of us laughing he ken we were up to something.

"Damn teenagers" He said and Taylor walked away laughing hysterically. We all decided not to tell taylor about the vine, he can just find out on his own.

We all decided to continue our game upstairs in the room. We all piled into the elevator again and went into the room.

"Ok who's next" Taylor asked as we all say back down on the floor.

"Ok I have a dare for......Emma" Taylor smirks at her.

"Ok fine, what do you want me to do" She challenged.

"Here, take this and put it on" Taylor said handing her one if his bandanas. She was confused but she took it and put it on.

"Ok now what" At this point we were all confused. What the hell was he planning.

"So all of us guys are going to stand in a line and without seeing who it is you have to grab one of us and go to the closet for 5 minutes." Taylor explained.

Are you fucking kidding me. This just gives Emma another chance to hook up with another one of my friends. Because of the alcohol, I didn't seem to mind it as much as I would of if I was sober. The only thing that worries me is if she got picked with Cameron. He is already pissing me off and I don't want this to add to it.

"What the hell?!" Emma laughed. "Fine whatever let's do it" She decided

As Emma slowly started walking over to all of us blindfolded, I came to realize what if she chose me. Would I actually kiss her? Or would I not just to save our friendship. I didn't have enough time to think before I knew it Emma was right I front of all of us.

"Umm hmmm" She walked right in front of Cameron. Fuck my life. Just my luck. Right when she was going to reach her arm out to grab him, she made a quick decision to chose the person to his right.

It was me.

Shit what am I going to do. The alcohol was taking over my body and I followed her to the closet. I looked back at the rest of the guys and they all looked really worried for me. Except Cam, to be honest, he looked like he wasn't even upset at all.

"Well fucking help me I'm blind!" She told me. I grabbed her shoulders and I opened the closet and we walked in.

Cameron's POV

At first, when Emma chose Jack I was upset because my whole plan would be ruined but then I thought about it. What if Jack and Emma got into some relationship and THEN I showed Jack the video. That would be even worse for Jack and he would become even more upset. I'm a fucking genius. The closer they become, The better the surprise will be.

Emma's POV

The alcohol definitely helped my body relax. It has been forever since I'd thought about what happened the night of the incident. LA has definitely stopped my worries from somehow running into him again and my constant fear of it happening again.

I was currently inside of the closet with one of the boys. I really wonder who it is but I will find out after. I know it wouldn't be Jack because if it was him, he would have said something and make me chose someone else.

"So.... Let's do this?" I said chuckling. I walked towards the guy and wrapped my arm around his neck. Our lips connected and it was great. Whoever it was, was a great kisser. We continued to kiss and my tongue slipped into his mouth. The kiss was great. It wasn't like Cam's kiss, this one was better. It seemed familiar. Too familiar.

Suddenly I froze and stopped kissing him.

I ripped my blindfold off and stared at the boy.

Jack.

************************************************************

WELL SHIT

sorry I haven't updated in 50 years I died

The book is going to start focusing on Jack much more now so get excited

Anywayyyy vote if you like it because votes make my world go rounddd :)

~ syd