Revenge: Part 1 of 1

Warning: genocide run spoilers, sexually explicit scenes, language, mental instability, physical torture, major character death

Notes to know: Sans is 17 and Frisk is 16. Frisk (and Chara) is also a girl.

Also, if you would like to skip to the timeline where most of this story takes place, go to "Part 9 of 3".

§

(This story takes place while Frisk is following a genocide route.)

Frisk stepped into the golden corridor of judgement hall. Her face was blank of any emotion. Dust coated her blue and purple striped sweater and the dull grey knife she held loosely in her hand.

"Look who's finally here."

The voice came from the outline of a shadowy figure that could be vaguely seen at the other end of the hall.

"Sans.." Frisk said, her once emotionless mask, dropping away. "I don't want to fight you. I-I can't fight you.."

Sans finally stepped out of the shadows, his eyes narrowing at the distant purple and blue figure. "Like I'd believe you, after what you did to them." He glared back at Frisk, his face a mix of anger and betrayal.

Suddenly, Frisk let go of her knife. It skittered across the ground, coming to rest out of reach from her hand. Sans's eyes widened in surprise.

"I really don't want to fight you Sans." Frisk repeated. "I-"

Frisk's red soul appeared in front of her chest, a soft "ding" sounding as the soul turned blue. She flew across the room to hover a few feet away from where Sans stood, his hand raised and purple magic wafting out of his left eye-socket.

"That was probably the stupidest mistake you could've done, kid. You really think I would let you go, after you've killed everyone?

No, you deserve something worse than them. Worse than death."

Frisk's eyes widened. "S-Sans? What-"

"I know what I'll do. You're now the only virgin in the underground, right?" Sans's eyes turned black. "I'll fuck you so hard that you'll be begging for mercy. And then, I'll kill you." Sans dropped his hand to his side, depositing Frisk unceremoniously onto the ground. He began to walk towards where she lay.