Sharp Tentacles: Part 17 of 4

(Few days later. Chara is cooking dinner while Sans sets the table.)

"Alright, here you go." She slid a plate of steamed vegetables to Sans and then settled down on the opposite end of the table. Chara wasn't a very good cook, so she always made something easy.

"Thank you." Sans said politely. He picked up his fork and began to eat.

Suddenly, he stopped, his chewing slowed. He looked across the table to see Chara watching him.

"Are you alright?" Chara asked, concern in her voice.

Sans felt nervous. "I uh, think I need to go to the bathroom. Excuse me." He muttered as he set down his fork and stood up, walking away.

However, he didn't make it to the bathroom. He was halfway there when he collapsed, passing out. The last thing he saw was Chara walking towards him.

Sans blinked, drowsy. Where was he? All he could see we're blurred shapes. He blinked again. He was lying with his stomach on the couch, naked, his legs against the side with his knees touching the ground. He struggled to get up, but something was holding his hands and feet down.

"Oh good, you're awake." Sans turned to look at Chara, who was sitting next to him on the couch. "We're going to play similar game, in that we see how far we can push your HP, but this will be much quicker."

Sans swallowed convulsively, and struggled harder. No, no, no, not this again!

"You won't be able to break these bonds. They're formed from my magic. They're my tentacles, which is what we will be playing with today." Chara said, stroking the bindings.

"Ten-Tentacles?" Sans said, his voice cracking with panic. Oh god, he didn't want this! "Yes. They can be rather sharp." Chara frowned. "But I'm sure you'll survive."

Sans was very, very terrified, but he tried to keep his voice calm, keeping the tremor out if his voice. "Chara, you don't have to do this."

"I know I don't. I just want to. And you forgot, it's master, not Chara, ok baby?" She smirked down at the trembling figure strapped to couch. It was so much fun to see how scared she could make Sans. A thrill went through her everytime she met his terror-filled eyelights.

Sans was shaking badly by now, but he still managed to choke out. "Yes, master." Chara smiled. She loved how easy this was. "Hold still. It's going to hurt."

Chara's black tentacles shot into Sans's anus and began pulling in and out at an inhumane speed. Sans screamed in pain, tears pouring down his face. He clenched his fists and struggled against his bonds in vain. Chara petted his arm gently.

"Shhh, it's ok. It's almost over." Chara reassured.

Sans couldn't reply; he was in too much pain. He could only scream and cry. His mind was blank and all he could think was "Stop! Please stop the pain!"

The tentacles pulled out of him, causing Sans to sag against the couch, breathing raggedly. Blood trickled down his thigh bones. He could barely stay awake. The only thing keeping him that way was the intense pain coming from his lower regions.

Chara checked his HP. "Wow, I was spot on. Only .1 HP left!" She was proud of herself. Her control over her magic was immaculate.

Sans's tears dripped down his face as he shivered in pain, barely holding on to consciousness. Everything hurt so terribly.

He vaguely thought he heard Chara hiss "shit" and his bindings fell away, but by then, he had lost consciousness.