It's Your Fault: Part 25 of 7

Note from the author: Thank you everyone for 1K views! I know this is not an easy feat what with me being so new to Wattpad.

I just wanted to let you all know that I'm going to start a new book soon called "Ask UnderLust Sans". It will be based off of the Sans from this book.

I've already started this Ask series on my Google Plus, so that is where most of my questions will come from. But I wanted to let you guys have a chance to ask too!

Now, back to the story! ;) Thanks again, everyone!

The next morning, Chara woke up before Sans. She was still covered in his blood, so she left to take a shower. Then she went downstairs to prepare breakfast.

"Ding dong!" Ringed the doorbell. Chara set down her pan, which had been frying eggs, and walked over to the door.

"Oh, hello mother!" Chara greeted cheerfully.

Toriel looked back at her cautiously. "Hello, child. I've just come to check if Sans is alright?"

"He's still sleeping upstairs." Chara replied. "Why don't you wait here? I'm making breakfast. I can make some for you too."

She led Toriel to the living room and sat her in a couch. Then she returned to the kitchen, humming.

Toriel waited until Frisk was out of sight. Then she bounded up the stairs, checking each room.

Toriel opened the door to the master bedroom. It was rather dark, but she could see a form laying on the bed. She turned on the lights.

"Oh no.. Sans.." Toriel cried, her voice in pain.

Sans lay, unmoving, on the bed. The sheets underneath him were soaked in his blood and semen, slashed by some unknown object. His body was covered in blood and she could see that two of his limbs were broken.

Toriel rushed to his side. "Oh Sans!" She cried, tears brimming in her eyes. "This is all my fault!"

"Wake up! Please!" She sobbed over his listless body.

"It'll be hard to wake him up." A voice from the doorway said. Toriel turned to see Frisk standing there. "I was punishing him for around two hours last night."

Toriel gasped. "What-"

"I know. How did he stay awake that long right? Well, the secret is to keep healing him after you hurt him. He was able to retain consciousness until I pushed him a little too far in the end."

Toriel glared at Chara, her eyes taking on a murderous edge. "How could you? Do you not love him? He is your husband!"

Chara shrugged. "I just like to play with him. But he's pretty breakable so I have to be careful."

Something suddenly dawned on Toriel. "You can't heal him right now, can you?"

Chara blinked in surprise, then fidgeted uneasily. "I.. used up a lot of magic to punish him last night."

Toriel swallowed back her anger. "Ok then. How do I heal him?"

"Reset his broken limbs, and then use your healing magic like you usually do."

Toriel hovered over Sans, staring at him nervously. "I've never had to set a broken limb before, but I have to try.." She thought.

Toriel swallowed, the grabbed the broken part of his arm and began to move it back to where it was supposed to be.