A Deal Sealed in Hell: Part 9 of 3

(Judgment Hall, after Chara has killed everyone in a genocide route. This is her 176th time trying to beat Sans in battle.)

Sans dodged the array of knives that flew at him. He summoned a row of Gaster Blasters and commanded them to fire, one by one. Chara ran just in front of the beams of magic, barely able to keep footing.

Just as she reached the end, her soul "dinged" and turned blue, increasing gravity on her. Bones sprouted under her feet, but she lept just in time.

Finally, Sans collapsed to his knees in exhaustion, his face beaded with perspiration. The Blasters and bones all disappeared. Chara approached and pointed her knife at him.

"Just make it quick." Sans spat, glaring.

Chara smiled at his bravado. "I don't really want to kill you, dear Sans." She replied pleasantly.

Sans stared up at Chara in confusion. "What?"

"I want to make a deal with you. If you agree to date, and then eventually marry me, I will reset and follow a true pacifist route, bringing all the monsters to the surface, and never reset again. But if you refuse, I will kill you, and reset over and over, forcing you to relive this genocide route until you're insane."

Sans stared back at Chara, dumbfounded. "Are you crazy?" He hissed. "I would never love you."

Chara's eyes hardened. "I take that as a refusal?"

"Wait." Sans said. Chara looked back at him steadily.

"I-I'll do it to protect everyone. I accept." He looked defeated.

Chara smiled widely. "Excellent!" She exclaimed. "I'll see you in the next timeline then."

And the world RESET..