Final Request: Part 41 of 10

A mind-inducing rage filled her mind.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?" Chara screamed. Frisk fell off the bed in surprise. "WHAT DID YOU DO!? Do you think he'd stay with us for even a MINUTE if we didn't have that power!?"

"No." Frisk answered. "But I had to. He'll never be happy as long as we can reset."

She got up. "I have to tell him before it's too late." Frisk thought.

Sans lay on his back in the grass in their backyard, staring up at the clouds. He heard footsteps approaching.

"Sans." Sans sat up and looked at Frisk. "I.. need to ask you to do something for me." She sweated from the effort to control Chara.

Sans looked at her suspiciously. "Ok..?"

"Sans. I've hurt you for so long. You've beared unspeakable pain because of me. I love you, and I want to set things right. For once."

Sans moved closer. "Frisk." He said softly. "It's not your fault. It wasn't you.."

"It was me!" She cried. "I'm sorry, Sans. I'm sorry I lied to you, but Chara didn't choose genocide. I did. She only became evil because of the hate generated from all the monsters I killed."

Tears poured down her face. "But I want to set it right. I-I managed to break my reset button. I can't reset anymore, Sans."

"I want you to kill me."