Boredom Can Get to the Best of Us: Part 20 of 5

"So.. that stuff with your soul was pretty interesting." Flowey said, laughter dancing in his eyes.

Sans blinked, and blushed light purple again. "I.. don't really know what happened.." He was still majorly embarrassed about what had happened before.

"What would you say.." Flowey said, picking at one of his vines. "If I told you I was going to do you right now?"

Sans's eyes widened in horror, then he glared. "Then I'd tell you that I'd give you a bone to the face." He spat. No way was he going to let this psychotic flower touch him again.

Flowey tsked, smirking at his display. "You probably would, but your magic reserves are pretty low." He tapped one of the monitors. "I don't think you could even summon one bone right now."

Sans stared, realisation dawning on him. "Don't you even think about-"

Flowey suddenly appeared atop his knee, causing him to yelp in surprise. "You're pretty weak without your magic, huh? Don't worry, I won't kill you. I'm past that. But I still get bored easily. And you've just presented me with something very interesting.."

Flowey's vines began to circle down Sans's legs. Sans trembled. Oh no. Please, this couldn't be happening. "W-Wait, don't-"

The vines wrapped around his member, gently stroking it. Sans gasped in surprise and began to moan, his cheekbones colouring light purple. The vines began to rub faster against his length, making him squirm and cry out.

Flowey laughed. "Are you sensitive there, baby?" Sans blushed. "Y-Yes.." "Then you'll also like this." Flowey sent a vine into Sans's anus, pulling in and out slowly. Sans began to moan loudly, gasping for breath. Oh god, he needed to get away. But it was difficult to concentrate with the vines inside him.

His soul appeared above his chest again, floating serenely. Sans watched it with a scared expression. If Flowey wanted to, he could wrap a vine around his soul and crush it easily, killing him. His HP was weak enough that it didn't really take much to kill him.

Flowey sent another vine towards the soul. Sans trembled in fear (What was he going to do?), but Flowey only began to gently caress the soul with his vine.

"Hmm, it's warm.. and wet.." Flowey caressed Sans's soul very gently, making Sans moan in pleasure. He squirmed and bucked toward the flower involuntarily, violet eyelights rolling up.

Flowey laughed. "Wow, you're making such a mess." Sans looked down to see that Flowey was right. He was cumming so much that there was practically a puddle around him.

"And w-who's fault is that?" Sans gasped between moans. His purple eyelights were large and hazy with pleasure.

"Fair point. Oh look. I think I can hear them returning. I wonder how you're going to explain this mess." Flowey chuckled, releasing him as the voices outside of the door grew louder.

"I.. hate you so much." Sans gasped, shivering. He heard a ghostly chuckle, and then Flowey was gone.

Alphys and Papyrus entered the room. Alphys yelped and looked away again, blushing. "S-Sans!"

Papyrus merely looked surprised. "Sans? What were you doing?"

Sans lay gasping on the bed, his heart monitor going wild as cum dripped from his length. "Um.." He managed.

"Were you having sex with someone?" Papyrus looked around the room, but there was no one there. Alphys was still covering her face, blushing like a tomato.

Sans blushed deep purple. "U-Uh.. Yes? I-I didn't w-want to though.."

Alphys blinked, lowering her hands, making a point to only look at Sans's face. "Are you saying you were raped?"

"U-Um.. kind of, but he didn't hurt me.."

"Wait, it was that flower!?" Papyrus looked very surprised, and slightly miffed.

Sans blushed and look down. "What's the matter Sans?" Papyrus walked over to him and gently pulled the jacket down to his knees.

Sans sighed. "I can't believe I just.. got taken advantage of.. by a little flower." Was he really that weak? He felt so mortified and embarrassed.

"H-Hey." Alphys swallowed. "That fl-flower is ac-actually quite p-powerful. I sh-should know; I created hi-him." She didn't want Sans beating himself up for something he couldn't help. He was very weak at the moment after all.

"Don't feel bad Sans. You're very weak right now. Your magic still hasn't fully returned." Papyrus stroked Sans's arm. He also wanted to reassure his brother. He had just been raped! He shouldn't be thinking about how bad he was.

"You know what? I think you should stay at the royal mansion with me for awhile. To fully heal."

"Th-that sounds like a gr-great idea!" Alphys exclaimed. "Be-besides, I think As-Asgore and your wife are g-going to the surface for a week f-for an am-ambassador thing."

Sans blinked. "Oh. I didn't know it was this week. I guess I could stay at the mansion for a bit.."

"That's great, brother!" Papyrus swooped up Sans in one motion. "We should go now so I can get your clothes from your house. Thanks Alphys!"

"An-anytime." Alphys smiled awkwardly. She led them to the door and waved goodbye.