A New Roommate: Part 16 of 4

(A few weeks later.)

Chara found Flowey still underground and brought him to her house to live with them. They are still best friends after all.

In this timeline, Flowey is more behaved (since this is a true pacifist timeline), although he hasn't lost his pessimistic view on life.

Chara and Sans walked around the house, setting down plant pots filled with dirt in random locations.

"Why are we letting that thing live with us again?" Sans grumbled. He still hated that flower, and he knew it hated him just as much.
"He's much better in this timeline Sans. Besides, I couldn't let him stay underground all by himself."

"Yeah, that's right Trashbag!" Sans turned around to see that the flower had popped out of the pot he had just set down. Sans groaned inwardly and walked in the opposite direction.

"This will be your room Flowey." Chara opened the door to one of the spare rooms. In the middle, there was a circle of grass surrounded with stones. Multiple sun lamps were scattered around the room.

Flowey's eyes softened. "Thanks Chara."

Flowey was one of the few who knew about Chara. Everyone else thought Frisk was still Frisk.

Chara would let Frisk have control when she had to go on diplomatic missions due to her being the monster-human ambassador, but otherwise, Chara was mainly in control.

"You're welcome. Anything for my best friend." Chara smiled at the flower. Flowey entered the room, closing the door.