Welp, That Didn't Work: Part 29 of 8

Sans teleported off the bed, much to the surprise of Flowey.

However, he didn't teleport far enough. He slammed into the door, groaning, his head spinning from using magic when his reserve was so low.

"Wow. That was impressive!" Flowey wrapped a vine around Sans's waist and lifted him into the air. "Though it's not really smart to use magic in your present state." He smiled at his captured prey.

Sans blinked dizzily as Flowey dropped him back onto the bed. "What are you going to do to me?" He groaned, skull spinning.

"Isn't it obvious? I going to fuck you. You're so hilarious when I'm fucking you. Maybe I'll even make you squeal." He smirked sadistically. 

"But this time, it won't be without your consent." Flowey smiled evilly, his beady eyes pining him down. "You're going to beg me."

Sans swallowed nervously. He was scared out of his mind. He felt so helpless. What could he do? He had no magic; he couldn't run.

Flowey's vines eased towards Sans. He tried to back away, but he hit the bedframe. Sans could only watch as the vines circled around him.

One of the vines approached him, caressing his length gently. He jolted and began to moan. Flowey picked up the pace, rubbing against it faster. Sans screamed in pleasure, arching towards the flower. He panted, perspiration beading onto his forehead.

Sans's soul appeared out of his chest. Flowey touched it gently and rubbed it. Sans moaned loudly, violet eyelights rolling up.

"Just ask and I'll give it to you." Flowey crooned, teasing Sans.

Sans gasped weakly. He fought against his own mind but he was losing. He moaned even louder.

"Ahhh.. Please.. F-Fuck me.." Sans begged, bucking towards Flowey. His cock swelled, dripping cum down its side. Godammit, why was he so weak?

Flowey smiled. This really was entertaining to watch! He couldn't feel the same pleasure that people with a soul felt, but watching how Sans reacted to him made him feel special.

So many people were attracted to Sans, but he wasn't interested in any of them. The only attraction Sans showed was to Flowey.

He forced a vine into Sans, pulling in and out. Sans gasped, tears pricking at his sockets as his heart-shaped eyelights became larger with pleasure. "Pl-Please.. H-Harder.." He begged.

Flowey complied, shoving deeper and faster into Sans. He cried out in both pain and pleasure, tears streaking down his face. His face was flushed a deep purple.

Flowey watched as Sans convulsed and moaned. When he saw him like this, he almost felt something. But he couldn't put his finger on what it was.
He couldn't be falling for that stupid skeleton, could he? That was absurd! He couldn't feel, and anyways, he hated Sans just as much as Sans hated him.

Flowey grew uneasy. He withdrew from Sans, calling back his vines. That skeleton was dangerous. There was something about him that made people addicted to him. It was as if he had a magnetic aura around him.

Sans gasped for breath, his whole body shivering from the experience. Cum dripped out of his length and his uterus felt wet.

Flowey paused, staring back at Sans. He made a mental calculation and stretched to hover over Sans's body.

Sans stared up at Flowey weakly. "Are you going to humiliate me more?" He asked, his breathing ragged. There really couldn't be more that Flowey could do to make him feel more mortified.

Flowey lowered himself and kissed Sans lightly on the forehead. Then he disappeared into a pot in the corner of the room.

What the- "Uhhmm..?" Sans blushed even more deeply. "What just happened.."