Proposal: Part 12 of 3

(A few months later.)

The gang is at Undyne and Alphys's wedding. Chara had decided she had waited long enough, and has told Sans to propose at the wedding.

Everyone cheered on the happy couple, who had just finished saying their vows, and were now kissing.

As the noise died down, everyone came to the attention of someone clinking their spoon against their glass.

The attendees turned to the royal family's table, where the Queen, King, Chara, Sans, and Papyrus sat.

"I just want to start off by congratulating the newlyweds." Sans smiled and raised his glass. Everyone began clapping and cheering again, but died down quickly when they saw he had more to say. "In this most joyous moment, I wanted to ask a most important question to one I hold dear."

Sans turned to Chara. He smiled deviously. "Knock knock."

"Oh my God, Sans!" Papyrus exclaimed in annoyance.

The audience stared at Sans in confusion. Chara also looked confused, but she replied "Who's there?"

"Marry."

"Marry who?"

"Marry me?" Sans was suddenly kneeling before Chara, holding a ring up to her.

Chara gasped, tears in her eyes. "I thought you'd never ask!" She launched herself into his arms, and kissed him. The audience began to cheer and clap.